Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Check yourself, I'm not assuming anything.

Everyday folks are shrugging their should at the tip of the iceberg on women being treated like **** in the workplace.

But this is the second time something like this has come out about this franchise in two years, who's assuming here?

You literally no nothing of the below, you have no facts on this at all!

Reality is absolutely worse then what this article suggests

every female employee for the Redskins is saying the same thing

no way in Hell that Snyder didn't know this was going on

18 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

The article stated that everyone else was under an NDA and although they wanted to speak, Snyder's attorneys wouldn't allow them to.

I assume the most juicy tidbits are locked away in some attorney's office never to be heard from again unless the NDAs can be voided.

It should be absolutely illegal for NDA's to cover this sort of stuff. Maybe for proprietary business-related knowledge (and even that needs more whistleblower-related rules and protections). But sexual harrassment or assault allegations? Should not be smothered by an NDA. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

“I’m not trying to condone or minimize what happened to these women...but I’m gonna minimize and by doing so condone what happened to these women.” — ES

Some of these people are giving me a headache. Just nasty people all around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

Ok..I didn't actually see that part...so that's bad for the 1 HR person...now..show me that Snyder and Allen knew...

They did know exactly who to fire, before this dropped on them. Mabye the Post gave them fair warning though

2 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

In car listening to ESPN Spain and company. When it broke, they did the first segment out of commercial on it. Maybe 10-12 mins, go to commercial. Come back with interview with white sox beat. If this was the story that was teased or anything close, they bump that segment. 

That's why radio is a dead platform and streaming/podcasts have taken off.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Check yourself, I'm not assuming anything.

Everyday folks are shrugging their should at the tip of the iceberg on women being treated like **** in the workplace.

But this is the second time something like this has come out about this franchise in two years, who's assuming here?

Some people like Gibbs828791 probably won’t believe anything anti- Washington team.  ‘My guess is the Watergate investigative also wasn’t vetted enough for him...

Edited by Csup
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gibbit said:

They did know exactly who to fire, before this dropped on them. Mabye the Post gave them fair warning though

Well the story said they requested Larry's "hot mic" tape which prompted Larry to retire so I assume Dan got the heads up on Santos and Mann from the Post.  

1 minute ago, Csup said:

Some people like Gibbs828791 probably won’t believe anything anti- Washington team.  ‘My guess is the Watergate investigative also wasn’t vetted enough for I’m....

Its not that I dont believe it, probably happened just not hanging people from the post article, a paper that has written many fake news articles and that have a clear agenda.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SprintBomb said:

Larry Michael sounds like an old perv. Santos sounds like a d-bag. Snyder of course sounds like an a-hole but we already knew that. Not sure its enough to force Snyder to sell but I can still hope

Merely labeling someone using their organizational power to pressure female employees into sexual situations as a "d-bag" is part of this whole problem in our society. Using the same term you'd use for a meat-head at the gym who likes to preen in front of a mirror, for instance...d-bag...that's normalizing this type of ****. Many people have friends they love who they nevertheless would call a "d-bag" for certain behaviors like the example above. He's a predator, period, and should never work in the NFL again. 

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Dan is a good man, he has always been about winning, and I know he wouldnt stand for this and will get to the bottom of this.

Go whateveryournameisgoingtobe

Tanya

Did you read the article?  See the part about Dan making the guy do cartwheels after a meeting?  And then that guy turns around and bullies his subordinates?  It comes from the top.

14 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Your making alot of assumptions here and presenting them as fact, is that you washpost? check yourself!

you check yourself

that was two and i won't tell ya what the other one was...yet

:) 

edit---three now---quick, get out of the stupid hole before you sink all the way down

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Dan is a good man, he has always been about winning, and I know he wouldnt stand for this and will get to the bottom of this.

Go whateveryournameisgoingtobe

Tanya

Tanya Snyder?

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

“I’m not trying to condone or minimize what happened to these women...but I’m gonna minimize and by doing so condone what happened to these women.” — ES

ES wants widespread institutional change from the top down. What happened to these women, sadly, will not lead to that.

Is that minimizing human suffering or prioritizing outrage? It's staggering how many victims we could weep for on a given afternoon. 

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It should be absolutely illegal for NDA's to cover this sort of stuff. Maybe for proprietary business-related knowledge (and even that needs more whistleblower-related rules and protections). But sexual harrassment or assault allegations? Should not be smothered by an NDA. 

True, unfortunately all too often what should be the law versus what is the law, are like distant cousins that aren't on speaking terms.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

You literally no nothing of the below, you have no facts on this at all!

Reality is absolutely worse then what this article suggests

every female employee for the Redskins is saying the same thing

no way in Hell that Snyder didn't know this was going on

The unfortunate truth is this is such commonplace work environment that he probably didn’t because he saw nothing wrong with it. To him it was normal and hence nothing noteworthy to keep track of.

1 minute ago, drowland said:

Well the story said they requested Larry's "hot mic" tape which prompted Larry to retire so I assume Dan got the heads up on Santos and Mann from the Post.  

yeah one you guys copy/paste it for me. I dont want to subscribe to WP 😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Again...doesnt prove they knew when it happened...it proves they fired the people when they were shown evidence that it happened.

I dont see how this isnt the most despised team in sports right now.  And how do they even think they can rebrand the team and try to make a big deal of it and have it not be met with scorn.  Any goodwill they could scrape together from changing the name just went up in smoke.  

• Like 1