Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

First team response to this should not be from the head coach. 

Probably the only one that seems clear/respectable at this point.  My hope was the off field drama would end with him here.  Man I'm an idiot. 

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I feel more  comfortable with Rivera at the helm than just about anybody else we coulda gone with 

Ounce of hope.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

What, you want Dan Snyder to come out and be like, "Neener neener neener! Stick your head in doo doo! Got you again chumps!"

Ron Rivera is pretty much the only one who can make a statement. We don't have a GM to make a statement. Rivera IS the GM.

What? All of the crap that was reported happened while Rivera had nothing to do with the team. Synder is the owner of an organization that was outed as a pit of female despair - how is Ron Rivera the only one who can make a statement in this situation?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

What, you want Dan Snyder to come out and be like, "Neener neener neener! Stick your head in doo doo! Got you again chumps!"

Ron Rivera is pretty much the only one who can make a statement. We don't have a GM to make a statement. Rivera IS the GM.

Dan should get in front of the media and say what actions he's taking to ensure his building is a comfortable work environment for women going forward, not hide behind his brand new head coach. The guy supposedly owns the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tshile said:

A “I want to smash my face in...” comment to group chat my wife is in has led to questioning me about who that message was intended for

thanks larry

Admit it.......you can't think about that comment from HarrisonRadio's Twitter without hearing Larry's voice saying it!

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

It's gonna be hard to boycott

That'll probably go as well as the league picked marketing guy they sent down here.

The difference being that this will be somebody Snyder can't fire if he wants to stay in The Club.

Somebody mentioned it being a high-profile good guy like Tony Dungy, but I'd expect it'll be a woman. If the NFL is savvy, that is.

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

holy ****....one more effin post from you on this and i won't ban you but you will disappear :ph34r:

a

I'm not sitting back and allowing someone question my integrity. The conversation with that person is over. If you want to ban me or worse then that's fine. Check my history,  I have always followed the rules and been respectful. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Yup...you're right..I totally missed the part where it said there was only 1 HR person...totally missed the part that said no one had any knowledge that Dan or Bruce knew..just assumed they knew...oh wait...yeah..guess I did read it.

Sorry, that post was written by an earlier model of ConnSKINS26 who had yet to be reprimanded for getting testy in here. I am a more enlightened, newer model ConnSKINS26 and will simply say that I think we should all fully absorb the articles that we comment on for transparency and context before arguing. 

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, hailer21 said:

What? All of the crap that was reported happened while Rivera had nothing to do with the team. Synder is the owner of an organization that was outed as a pit of female despair - how is Ron Rivera the only one who can make a statement in this situation?

A pit of female despair is a bit much. 15 women, with only one willing to go public, accused a total of five people. In an organization filled with hundreds of men.

Ron Rivera is now the face of the organization. It's his team. Snyder is doing as we want and not being involved.

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Admit it.......you can't think about that comment from HarrisonRadio's Twitter without hearing Larry's voice saying it!

I can do it in multiple voices

i can do excited Redskins play larry

disappointing cundiff field goal larry

angry larry

skeevy larry

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Dan should get in front of the media and say what actions he's taking to ensure his building is a comfortable work environment for women going forward, not hide behind his brand new head coach. The guy supposedly owns the team.

You gotta know that there is no way a public statement from that little midget would go well. He needs someone to do the talking for the team. Since there is no GM and Rivera is serving as the GM then he's the man up. Plus, Rivera is kinda the face of the team now. Snyder is hitching his horses to him.

2 minutes ago, SprintBomb said:

I'm not sitting back and allowing someone question my integrity. The conversation with that person is over. If you want to ban me or worse then that's fine. Check my history,  I have always followed the rules and been respectful. 

dont look mods in the eyes like that. they rip your face off

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well if I needed a reason to feel justified walking away from my team, I guess this is it.  Give it a little bit to see what changes happen but without something that makes me feel better, I think this gives me all the reason I need.

good to see ya---i thought these last few weeks ya might be out there breaking in that new deathstar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well if I needed a reason to feel justified walking away from my team, I guess this is it.  Give it a little bit to see what changes happen but without something that makes me feel better, I think this gives me all the reason I need.

See you in the gameday✌️

1 minute ago, Gibbit said:

dont look mods in the eyes like that. they rip your face off

I understand but when it comes to someone questioning my integrity on a topic like sexual harrassment, I'm not just going to sit and take it. My conversation with that person is over. I have said my part. Moving on.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

While serious; it looks like team took care of the people involved.  Snyder isn't going anywhere.

I asked in the Larry thread.....is it folks' impression that Santos and Mann got fired, while Larry Michael resigned?  While resignations can be forced, why is there a distinction here (unless I'm mistaken)?

3 minutes ago, SprintBomb said:

yeah, but you had to "go' here again on your personal (not topical) tangent and violate a mod directive so you are neither rule-following or respectful thereof

so you are getting a break and all this is aside whatever anyone else did/does