Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

11 minutes ago, SprintBomb said:

Excuse me but if you are implying that I think what happened is harmless and not a serious problem then you are 100% wrong. I would love to call these people some different names but those names are not allowed on this forum. So you know what, FU for saying I am part of the problem. You don't know me at all so don't make assumptions. You sound like a d-bag yourself!

It's a commentary on how we use language and how that effects the women around us. If it makes you uncomfortable I apologize, it wasn't meant as an attack on you. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

This guy is kind of bitter.  But I like that he’s a straight shooter.  It’s almost like a Tony Montana, come for me, taunt.  Lol 😆

Edited by Vanguard
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

Their mistake was that they’re dumb

they should have just hired strippers. Every stripper I ever met was a marketing student trying to pay for college. Then you’d have consenting adults. 

idiots 

Sooo the solution to pervasive sexual harassment in the workplace is to require all women who want to work for your sports franchise to take off their clothes?!?   Bizarre comment.  Even if it was intended as a joke.  

• Like 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

It's a commentary on how we use language and how that effects the women around us. If it makes you uncomfortable I apologize, it wasn't meant as an attack on you. 

Well it did. Start watching how you use language.  You don't have room to preach to anyone.

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Two things I hope are not happening among fans:

1) Downplaying the seriousness of the allegations in the article because it was far less than the "bombshell" being speculated about all week

2) Continuing to talk as if all the stuff you just "knew" was going to be exposed is still true even though none of it was, just to keep perceptions intact.

That 2nd point will lead some to continue making rude comments to Dianna Russini on twitter, mainly because believing the speculation is more enjoyable that the rather even-keeled article.

Very astute and level headed Mr Califan. Hats off! 

And with that I will withdraw from the field for a period and take a self imposed time out to calm down and balance myself.

• Like 1

This was clearly the story dan’s lawyers approved that probably toes the line of detrimental behavior deserving of a forced sale but not crossing it.  At the end of the day, some justice we’ll get served but the ownership will still be squarely in the hands of one Daniel Dip**** Snyder.

Dan has worn out his welcome in this city and in the league, it starts at the top and he's proven he is unfit to run this franchise.

I have an extremely hard time believing he didn't know about this and I'm curious if he spent most of the last few days suppressing the damning info that could have been directly linked to him.

It seems as though not everything was able to be released.

Get him out, now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The article was clearly neutered by the legal team. This guy has been on top of things.

The problem with that guys scoop, is how do you verify, how do you get a 1-on-1 moment between someone who gave a BJ for a scoop and someone who received a BJ for a scoop to come clean?  How do you fact check that?  Let's say the WaPo journalists believe those events are likely, they can't report it without being sure.

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

The article was clearly neutered by the legal team. This guy has been on top of things.

This might explain why all the reporters were content to say it will probably be really bad but say nothing else.  They didn't know just how daring the Post would be, and didn't want to be left out on a limb like that guy was.  He tweeted earlier that he expects to be sued, and the Post article certainly offered him no cover. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

This was clearly the story dan’s lawyers approved that probably toes the line of detrimental behavior deserving of a forced sale but not crossing it.  At the end of the day, some justice we’ll get served but the ownership will still be squarely in the hands of one Daniel Dip**** Snyder.

That one paragraph I quoted earlier where the post clearly points out that nothing indicates Snyder or Allen directly knew any of this, but the women who came forward feel like they must have, does have the feeling of compromise to it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This story can't die like this.

It won't, our some in our fanbase are playing it down, but I was listening to national CBS Sports Radio and the host was disgusted by the article and wants the other owners to force Dan out.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

This guy is kind of bitter.  But I like that he’s a straight shooter.  It’s almost like a Tony Montana, come for me, taunt.  Lol 😆

His point is interesting, too. He's saying there was a cover-up of this behavior, which would strongly indicate that Dan knew all along and did nothing about it.

As it is, Dan is barely mentioned at all in the article, with the implication being that he was merely ignorant or negligent.

Edited by profusion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

That one paragraph I quoted earlier where the post clearly points out that nothing indicates Snyder or Allen directly knew any of this, but the women who came forward feel like they must have, does have the feeling of compromise to it. 

The reality is neither Dan nor Bruce come off as anything more than Neanderthal misogynistic pigs but sadly that’s not a crime.

2 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

This guy is kind of bitter.  But I like that he’s a straight shooter.  It’s almost like a Tony Montana, come for me, taunt.

If this is all there is, it seems like a lot of hype over something that's been around and published for years. Here is one article on the sleaze in the organization which was published 2 years ago:

https://deadspin.com/report-washington-cheerleaders-were-told-to-serve-as-e-1825724557

On the other hand, as a number of sources have already pointed out, the original article may have been sanitized in order to get it out now and there are apparently more shoes to drop later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

It won't, our some in our fanbase are playing it down, but I was listening to national CBS Sports Radio and the host was disgusted by the article and wants the other owners to force Dan out.

The problem is on what grounds?