Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

It's bad and Dan deserves all the ridicule and negative press coming his way for creating this type of environment. However, I don't see anything that indicates he knew other than pure speculation. Will be interesting to see the fallout but he's already fired everyone named or they've resigned and he's conducting an internal investigation. He'll survive this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

Blind hatred, trust I’ve been in orgs like this, it is absolutely disgusting, and comes on top of everything thing else. Santos, Mann, Michaels, all of those people it’s disgusting. 

I agree...and I'm glad they got fired. But to act like this only happens in Washington is ignorant. I would bet it happens at almost every club...in almost every sport....not to mention garages, or blue collar jobs, or reputable businesses...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

i was expecting back alley abortions paid for by snyder out of the owners'  ref slush fund, cause jay has impregnated a trafficked child from epstein while high on bruce's heroin he stole in a hate crime. 

I’d read the hell out of that article!

• Haha 1

In the grand scheme of things, this is a nothingburger, I'm afraid. Bunch of sleazy football bros. Not even one allegation of assault.  I'm glad the women are getting their stories out, but the build up was insane.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Seems like Dans lawyers have kept the lid on some of this for now.

Bingo!

My gut tells me that there's a whole lot more that was investigated but either it couldn't be corroborated, the corroboraters got cold feet (or a sack of dough from Danny) or Snyder's lawyers forced the Post to blink.

We'll see if there are additional stories or this is all we get.

2 minutes ago, Heathen said:

yeah I can't imagine why HR, notable for always protecting employees and not the company/employer, was a terrible and pointless route for them.

I think it's because they said HR was understaffed

1.  This is not as bad as "expected"  i.e. it's not a scenario that literally questions their basic humanity, the Internet loses again to an extent but this is still awful, awful stuff.

2. For those saying, what's the big deal? That is PRECISELY why women (yeah that includes wives, sisters and daughters) don't say anything about what they deal with, because as long as it's not a brutal sexual assault, some idiots will go "so what?" Shameful standards.

Edited by Sticksboi05
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Hooper said:

In the grand scheme of things, this is a nothingburger, I'm afraid. Bunch of sleazy football bros. Not even one allegation of assault.  I'm glad the women are getting their stories out, but the build up was insane.

Sadly in the hell that is 2020, this will cycle out in less than 72 hours. We cycle school shootings out in like 48. 

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Some of the responses in this thread is exactly why the metoo movement is a thing. 

That’s a dumb thing to say. No one is condoning any of the actions and while most of us are sick that this was allowed to continue for so long, this isn’t what any of us were expecting. If you say this matches it then you’re a liar. Blame the media for that. It’s like telling someone their spouse died and then come to find out they’re only sick. Its still not great but not remotely close to the “worst case scenario” you’ve been led to believe. I almost wonder if it was purposely done.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

I bet it was cowboy fans that added all the "paying the refs" and "Prostitution" to the game of telephone. 

I wouldn't be shocked if it was the Redskins FO putting the craziest stuff possible out there so we'd be pretty disinterested when the real article came out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sticksboi05 said:

For those saying, what's the big deal? That is PRECISELY why women (yeah that includes wives, sisters and daughters) don't say anything about what they deal with, because as long as it's not a brutal sexual assault, some idiots will go "so what?" Shameful standards.

^^^^

Some of the responses in this thread are embarrassing. Its your fault that the story seems like nothing, since you were believing the story included Dan Snyder on Epstein's island. That doesn't mean its nothing. Glad the parties in question are out already, but environments like this that last this long typically start from the top

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The Post is fine.  They have a dozen+ female employees willing to go on the record about harassment in the workplace.  They did diligence and ran it...that’s journalism.

Its the ZOMG twitter hype that’s not adding up.

Well actually they have only one on record, they talk to some woman that stated it was as toxic as she has ever seen although she witnessed nothing and another section about woman getting yelled at for not doing her job in giving good directions..like I said the post being the post and always having to embellish their stories and not let the facts speak for themselves.

And lets not forget we are only hearing one side of the story!

Edited by Gibbs828791
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

1.  This is not as bad as "expected"  i.e. it's not a scenario that literally questions their basic humanity, the Internet loses again to an extent but this is still awful, awful stuff.

2. For those saying, what's the big deal? That is PRECISELY why women (yeah that includes wives, sisters and daughters) don't say anything about what they deal with, because as long as it's not a brutal sexual assault, some idiots will go "so what?" Shameful standards.

As one of the people I assume people think is saying so what...

It's not that I dont think it's not a big deal...its terrible in fact...its just not surprising...and not even close to nuclear...

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

That’s a dumb thing to say. No one is condoning any of the actions and while most of us are sick that this was allowed to continue for so long, this isn’t what any of us were expecting. If you say this matches it then you’re a liar. Blame the media for that. It’s like telling someone their spouse died and then come to find out they’re only sick. Its still not great but not remotely close to the “worst case scenario” you’ve been led to believe. I almost wonder if it was purposely done.

Wrong, if people complain about the behavior of your employees and you do NOTHING until an article is about to drop is absolutely disgusting. Sure, it's not sex trafficking, but this is unacceptable. 

• Like 2

Just now, spjunkies said:

Wrong, if people complain about the behavior of your employees and you do NOTHING until an article is about to drop is absolutely disgusting. Sure, it's not sex trafficking, but this is unacceptable. 

Do you have information anywhere that HR knew? Or Snyder? Or Allen? 

Assuming they knew because someone was crying is not proof they knew. Its proof that they didnt give a **** about asking someone why they were crying...that's it.