Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

WOW I was wondering what his thoughts were on this whole situation. Seems like Larry is a monster who had many people fooled.

Terrible 

I felt weird posting in his retirement thread but now I feel a little vindicated

if i could  spot it then I know others could too. Not sure why some have a good opinion of him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Don't think the FBI would be involved over paying off refs...

Oh yeah I bet they would. It’s fraud with antitrust implications. 

I don’t know for a fact but that’s my gut reaction. Defrauding the public is in their prevue I believe. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

What before this past week made you think that Larry Michael was a monster?

Check his retirement thread.  I posted one example there. And I’ve discussed it here before and I know there are other posters that have seen worse

The ref bribery rumor doesn’t hold water.  national nfl reporters wouldn’t sit on that, waiting patiently for the Post to finish typing out their vapor news article.  The moment they heard of it they’d have chased it down.  That isn’t Redskins news, it’s an league wide scandal. 

• Like 3

The one inescapable conclusion of today's events-- Snyder "will not go gentle into that good night".

With this latest move to get a war time consigliere/attorney on board he is signaling that he's willing to go full Macready against any and all comers be they newspapers, reporters, law enforcement agencies, former employees or even his fellow NFL owners. 

The Thing Blood Test Scene

"Anybody touches me and we ALL go! Heh..heh..heh..."

<queue title music for1982s "The Thing">

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I read what you posted there...I don't think "monster" is the word most people would use to define the person you described.

Yeah? Cool. Have at it. The news will come when it comes, make your decisions then if you’re unsure. 

reading people is an art. Sometimes you get a good read sometimes you don’t. I’m pretty sure of the read I got. 

• Like 1

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

Schefter picking the ref thing to tweet about out of all the theories we've had is a huge red flag. NFL is trying to get ahead of that one. 

Schefter picking low-hanging fruit is hardly a red flag. It's an easy one to answer. All the other theories go a lot deeper than a "hey, are you paying refs?"

33 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

You didn't read the tweet. It states that this woman was in the office setting and Larry Michael said out loud he "couldn't wait to bury his face in her ****," as she walked bye. Loud enough for her and another to hear. It also alleges that Larry explicitly propositioned her for sex in exchange for an appearance on TV. 

That's not just "lockerroom talk."

Fair enough. The reason I said who he said it to matters. I am gonna step out and admit I was wrong on this one. It happens. 

5 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

The one inescapable conclusion of today's events-- Snyder "will not go gentle into that good night".

With this latest move to get a war time consigliere/attorney on board he is signaling that he's willing to go full Macready against any and all comers be they newspapers, reporters, law enforcement agencies, former employees or even his fellow NFL owners. 

The Thing Blood Test Scene

"Anybody touches me and we ALL go! Heh..heh..heh..."

<queue title music for1982s "The Thing">

One difference would be the incredible mounting public pressure. The leverage goes to the fans/public/media now. Yes, fans have called for him to sell before, but mostly just because he was bad at his job and didn’t produce results. That’s not reason enough to force a person to sell their privately owned business. But if there is enough evidence of this happening under his watch, the public attack could be such that it forces a move even if the league doesn’t feel they have the grounds to do so. He agreed to change the name because he was finally backed into a corner from which he could not escape. Could be similar situation. 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Yeah? Cool. Have at it. The news will come when it comes, make your decisions then if you’re unsure. 

reading people is an art. Sometimes you get a good read sometimes you don’t. I’m pretty sure of the read I got. 

Unless he said something to make himself sound like a lecherous pervert, I don't think "being rude to your staff monster" is on the same level as "lecherous pervert monster".