Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

At this point the rumors have gotten so absurd, so over the top, that it would be Snyders best interest to get the story released asap.  Theres no way it can be worse than whats been put out, and if its not put out everyone will assume the worst.

Well after giving myself a headache going back and searching everything posted on Twitter about this “bombshell “ I just see a bunch of people I’ve never heard of retweeting  other people I’ve never Heard of ,and the ones I have heard of say there’s something but we aren’t saying. So far it’s ranged from  Possible Epstein involvement to the FBI being in the mix , think I saw Dwarf bowling on there somewhere too. Anything less than scorched earth is gonna be kind of a letdown at this point 😄

19 minutes ago, GreenFields said:

The amount of fake news os real haha

FBi involved from a non reliable nobody source.

Dans paying refs.. 😂😂😂 Thats comical as we always get called lol

its probably about Jay and hes gone now those people are fired... 

You can't claim any of that is fake. You don't know one way or the other until it comes out then we can determine if it is or it isn't. There's nothing wrong with people posting what they read. It's a bit wild, but this whole thing has been bigger than even the team changing its name. Much bigger in fact. 

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

Pretty sure we were told  a few years ago that's exactly what "locker room talk" was.  lol

Maybe it’s just me but I see a difference between “I’d like to bury my face...” and “I can’t wait to bury my face...”

The first is locker room talk, the other is what a man with extensive experience sexually assaulting and propositioning women says.

4 minutes ago, Nerm said:

Since we are all guessing about the article, anyone have any guesses on what the actual headline is going to be?

I would think that "The culture is damn good" would be my top guess.

"Injustice League the Snyder Cut"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, GreenFields said:

The amount of fake news os real haha

FBi involved from a non reliable nobody source.

Dans paying refs.. 😂😂😂 Thats comical as we always get called lol

its probably about Jay and hes gone now those people are fired... 

Gotta love these calm before the storm posts...

37u3g1.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

You can't claim any of that is fake. You don't know one way or the other until it comes out then we can determine if it is or it isn't. There's nothing wrong with people posting what they read. It's a bit wild, but this whole thing has been bigger than even the team changing its name. Much bigger in fact. 

I’ll believe stuff if theres one single reporter willing to go on the record ... till then .. everything is speculative .. thats how facts work.. that said I hope its worthy of Dan having to sell... but my happiness and this team doesnt happen. Lol

43 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If they're hesitant to publish, then why in the name of all that is holy did they tell everybody they were going to publish?  

They didn't though. Have you seen one person from the Post saying anything about this article? Everything we know comes from other people from other news outlets. Many of them, I guess, were part of the investigation that lead up to the article.

• Like 1

Throwing me speculation two cents for the hell of it:

The holdup is that the Post started poking around at normal Skin’s dysfunction that they probably already knew about.  In the process, they uncover a multiple team paying off of the refs.

Since this is now a league issue, where the real $$ is, AND, the FBI becomes involved, the Skin’s stupidity pales in comparison.  A collective “hold your horse” is released at Post Central because now they’re not just messing w Snyder, they are poking at the multi-billion dollar NFL bear and the FBI.

badoom badabing

1 minute ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

The paying off refs is a joke....cmon guys lets be real if anything the league paid refs to go against us...

Although it would fit the general pattern of snyder sucking at everything he does