Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

10 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Someone decipher this for me lol...

"There is a story out there nobody knows nothing in, so I'm going to use some big words and oblique references to connections between people, and it will get re-tweeted a million times even though it makes as much sense as the lyrics to American Pie."

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

As much as I don't particularly care for Gruden, I find this hard to believe. I hope it's not true.  I did poke around a bit to see if I could find the source of the comments, but I could only find tweets about the comments, and not the actual comments.

So, until I can hear it from Bibbs, and it is somehow confirmed, I'm going to file this under the "speculation and rumors" bucket.

Side note: has the team fired any receptionists recently? :P 

I mean there were the photos of him drunk and high hitting on 18 year old girls so I find it very easy to believe.

Josina is saying, loosely translated...

”The people who have been fired or have retired or quit could be linked to all of this. But also, they all may not be linked to all of this. In addition, it’s possible some of them are and some of them are not. Stay tuned to find out... which I may or may not.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

My attempt at a translation: 'Once the article is out, we should examine the times when people left.' I'm going to guess this has to do with that NFL marketing exec who came to the team for a few months, staff getting fired, etc. So in general, do what we've spent the 3 days doing, but do it again when the article is out.

1 minute ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Strong language:

https://twitter.com/RadioHarrison

The guys claims to have text messages former female employees who claim Larry Michaels would talk about smashing **** 

Again, anybody can say anything.  I am going to choose not to believe any of it, in any direction, if the sole source is "this guy on twitter said he got a text from this other person who's college roommate was an employee of the Bills who had a friend who interned for our team and she said that her friend who was also an intern said that Larry Michael..."

Because that's basically what we have at the moment.  

• Like 3

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Again, anybody can say anything.  I am going to choose not to believe any of it, in any direction, if the sole source is "this guy on twitter said he got a text from this other person who's college roommate was an employee of the Bills who had a friend who interned for our team and she said that her friend who was also an intern said that Larry Michael..."

Because that's basically what we have at the moment.  

tenor.gif?itemid=15621360

• Like 3
  • Haha 1