Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, skinsfan212689 said:

Did the article state the girls made HR aware of this. Any police records of the abuse? 

It reads like they made complaints but they were ignored, and the HR was pointless because of the toxic culture.

Are the NDAs that these ex-employees all seem to be under usual practice, or are they related to making sure these allegations didn't come out?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Sure it can, its the post!

The Post is fine.  They have a dozen+ female employees willing to go on the record about harassment in the workplace.  They did diligence and ran it...that’s journalism.

Its the ZOMG twitter hype that’s not adding up.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Why are people acting like this is no biggie because it didn't involve Epstein or something? This is bad. I'm guessing most haven't finished reading it all yet, I'm still only halfway through.

I also doubt this is the last article.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

Utter trash and garbage. **** Snyder and all his stooges, this is the worst franchise in Football or pro-sports in General. I think it would be easier to identify as an English Football Hooligan than a fan of this **** hole. Snyder needs to sell

Lol wow...yeah..you act like it doesnt happen all over the place...you honestly think it doesnt happen in other clubs in other sports?

Not condoning it but thinking that this is unique to Washington would be insane ignorance....

Hatred is one thing..blind hatred just makes you look.....bad

Just now, benskins26 said:

ah. Thats a good call out. This may be it... for now. Or again, a lot of "insiders" look like assholes.

Yep only those out the door this week are nailed. I’d wager that article has been diluted down. Legal threats must have worked to a degree.

6 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol wow...yeah..you act like it doesnt happen all over the place...you honestly think it doesnt happen in other clubs in other sports?

Not condoning it but thinking that this is unique to Washington would be insane ignorance....

Not a good look my dude

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Why are people acting like this is no biggie because it didn't involve Epstein or something? This is bad. I'm guessing most haven't finished reading it all yet, I'm still only halfway through.

I also doubt this is the last article.

It’s a bad look and unprofessional but the biggest takeaway is the team kept these guys on staff. I’m not condoning this behavior in the least but this is just unfortunately a toxic male-driven outdated environment trying to be removed from society, but far from this massive conspiracy about the inner workings of a mafia-driven organization filled with wild debauchery, rampant drug use, corruption and Various other “bombshells” the local media had been hyping up.

• Like 1

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Welp, worst possible outcome.  Yet another egregious stain on a once-proud franchise, but not enough to get Snyder to sell the ****ing team.  

#BoycottTheseAssholes

took the words out of my mouth. Worst story thats not enough. 10% more

This should be enough in and of itself, imagine any other organization with this kind of stuff going on, they’d be out of business. This team created a horrible hostile working environment a toxic culture; I don’t get why people are not acting like this is a big deal. This isn’t some tampering case, or someone misappropriating funds

On 7/15/2020 at 1:01 PM, ggarriso said:

Count me in on the line of thinking this will be a bit "eh" when it released, my non educated guess is something tying more members of the FO (recently departed) into the cheerleader scandal from years back - could be wrong.  Team insiders throwing this much virtue signaling at the story just screams mock outrage, and my guess is the offenders are already expunged from the organization.  Could be wrong - maybe this is THE story that takes down Dan, but I doubt it

Not to toot my own horn here, but not far off :)

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Blind hatred, trust I’ve been in orgs like this, it is absolutely disgusting, and comes on top of everything thing else. Santos, Mann, Michaels, all of those people it’s disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

It’s a bad look and unprofessional but the biggest takeaway is the team kept these guys on staff. I’m not condoning this behavior in the least but this is just unfortunately a toxic male-driven outdated environment trying to be removed from society, but far from this massive conspiracy about the inner workings of a mafia-driven organization filled with wild debauchery, rampant drug use, corruption and Various other “bombshells” the local media had been hyping up.

i was expecting back alley abortions paid for by snyder out of the owners'  ref slush fund, cause jay has impregnated a trafficked child from epstein while high on bruce's heroin he stole in a hate crime. 

all that being said, **** all those guys. Theyre not men. 

Edited by benskins26

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Welp, worst possible outcome.  Yet another egregious stain on a once-proud franchise, but not enough to get Snyder to sell the ****ing team.  

#BoycottTheseAssholes

Sometimes you need to go 0-16 to make change happen. 

A very quick hot take from in between sessions:  Looks like a bunch of scumbags, to put it as lightly as possible, but I feel like this doesn't force Dan's hand.

We got that sweet spot of super-****ty things done by our team AND no change to go along with it.

So Former Redskins.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Gurgeh said:

It reads like they made complaints but they were ignored, and the HR was pointless because of the toxic culture.

Are the NDAs that these ex-employees all seem to be under usual practice, or are they related to making sure these allegations didn't come out?

yeah I can't imagine why HR, notable for always protecting employees and not the company/employer, was a terrible and pointless route for them.

• Like 1