Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for New Team Name, New Logos etc. Go Here- (by member request)

Nationals, Capitals and Wizards.

I don't like "Warriors" and my preference for "Raging Aardvarks" will be ignored. So...

Meh:

Ambassadors

Diplomats

Presidents (#HTTP lol)

Pioneers

Federals

Generals

Better:

Allies

Renegades

Tribe

Washington Football Club

Conflict/Backlash/Revolt

I like:

Warlocks

Redtails

Redhogs

Hogs/Posse

Redwolves

Burgundy and Gold

I kinda like the Washington Ratbirds. Have a crazy looking bat as a logo, maybe foaming at the mouth with anger/disease. :)

The team colors could refer to its urine and blood being contagious disease vectors.

I'm not even sure if I'm serious or not....it's goofy but still my favorite of the ideas i've heard.

I'd settle for the Washington Rhetoric as well 😜

I still like using the abbreviated form of Native Americans as Americans. The original real Americans from all over the continent.

The Washington Americans. 

Could still keep the colors and modernize the logo or make it more abstract. Isn’t offensive. Actually honoring Native Americans and if down the road it became to be considered offensive, could just make it about the USA, as opposed to Native Americans. Keep the name (even if it wasn’t Native American related).

It’s a broad term for both the Native American history and our country today. 

Nationals, Capitals, United, Americans 

Bonus: it would irk the self-proclaimed “America’s Team” 

10 hours ago, profusion said:

Warriors is so bland that it's perfect for the current NFL.

I'm sure the NFL's marketing operation will have a big say in this. Don't expect anything edgy or fun. 

Also remember, whatever it is has to be able to be trademarked.

And the best part is the logo won't need to change.

41 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Here’s an unconventional name that just occurred to me. I think I really dig it. 

The Washington March

What kind of logo would be used with that? Do you mean March as in people getting together to "march" for a cause??

Can I ask why a new head coach has this much power to decide the name?  shouldn't it be synder and the other minority owners?? 

46 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

What kind of logo would be used with that? Do you mean March as in people getting together to "march" for a cause??

Can I ask why a new head coach has this much power to decide the name?  shouldn't it be synder and the other minority owners?? 

The logo would be the falling cherry blossoms that occur in late March. 

I can't wait for a name to be decided upon so that this will stop, lol.  

5 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I’m not a big fan of Rivera being so heavily involved to be honest. Have an opinion, fine, but no more than that. Seems a little bit odd to me. Maybe that’s just me being hypercritical.

I agree. Public relations is not his department. 

5 hours ago, SpacePenguin said:

I kinda like the Washington Ratbirds. Have a crazy looking bat as a logo, maybe foaming at the mouth with anger/disease. :)

The team colors could refer to its urine and blood being contagious disease vectors.

I'm on record saying it has to have NA connotations to satisfy me, but if you're going to throw blood and urine into the mix, as well as a friggin' BAT, you just may have what it takes to change my mind. 

49 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I think it works on three levels:

Military (soldiers marching)

Protest (Solidarity and advancing rights)

Sports (March is already used in football)

As for logo, I'm not sure. If we wanted to be really aggressive an upraised fist could be pretty awesome.

5 hours ago, I Love The Skins said:

I  think it will be Warriors, I think the logo of a spear would be cool but there would be lots of complaints about that instead the could just be a W on the side of the helme,t it would be boring but it wouldn't anger anyone.

It would anger me. Letter logos are the worst. Always hated that stupid "R" logo Lombardi brought in here. 

13 hours ago, httrMP said:

Hail to the Redwolves. Hail victory. Hunt in a wolfpack. Bite for Old D.C.

Redwolves take 2:

<Snip: Redwolves Logo>

I didn't like the Redwolves suggestion at first, but that artwork is awesome. Would prefer it to be two words though; "Red Wolves".

It's Red Wolves or Warriors for me so far.

Archived