Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Like everyone else I immediately got an "RGIII The Return" vibe after watching the video.

Pure diva, focused on all the wrong things.

If he was reading this I'd tell him, "Despite the old Cannon EOS Rebel slogan, image is most assuredly NOT everything. Do your job like a professional and let the fans cheerlead and make vids."

All that ultimately matters is performance and perhaps he becomes what we dreamed he'd be the day he was drafted.

However, I can't help thinking that this is not going to end well.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 3

Here's whats gonna happen. Young will mostly struggle these last three games. The fan base will demand we trade him this off season(like he has any kind of value). Then next year he'll break out for 10+ sacks and another Pro Bowl, and he'll end up walking as a 25 year old two time Pro Bowl Edge Rusher just hitting his prime.

Because that's just how this franchise operates.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, KDawg said:

I can’t shake the RG3 vibes. Not all folks are the same but man… the videos for returns have not bode well. Maybe Young will flip the script.

These #2 overall picks have just been the worst divas - Lavar, RG3 and Chase. The first two guys were also former Pro Bowlers who had career altering injuries. Let’s hope we don’t have a third

#2 overall picks and 2nd round picks for this franchise man…

• Thumb up 1

I get we all have bad memories about this stuff, but this pales in comparison to RG3.  It’s not even in the same ballpark, in fact it’s not even outside tailgating in the parking lot of the ballpark.

Whether he bounces back or not has zippy to do with a rehab promo endorsed by Chipotle.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Gen Z bro, they memorialize everything from their food to them being there when something happens.

Millennials can't afford to buy food, we just take two different pics of the same meal on a separate night .

Edited by Simmsy

9 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I get we all have bad memories about this stuff, but this pales in comparison to RG3.  It’s not even in the same ballpark, in fact it’s not even outside tailgating in the parking lot of the ballpark.

Whether he bounces back or not has zippy to do with a rehab promo endorsed by Chipotle.

True, but it's still lame and, to me anyway, embarrassing.  I hope that I'm wrong,  but it feels like a barometer of where is head is at.  I cringe at the thought of his reaction if he makes a tackle on Saturday.

You're spot-on with RGIII.  801!!!!!!!! (Sorry..Ovi just scored a goal while I'm typing this)

I was at the game when he came back from that knee injury and the hype, and him running into the end-zone and sliding during the team intro was cringeworthy.

On 12/23/2022 at 6:57 AM, CommanderInTheRye said:

Like everyone else I immediately got an "RGIII The Return" vibe after watching the video.

Pure diva, focused on all the wrong things.

If he was reading this I'd tell him, "Despite the old Cannon EOS Rebel slogan, image is most assuredly NOT everything. Do your job like a professional and let the fans cheerlead and make vids."

All that ultimately matters is performance and perhaps he becomes what we dreamed he'd be the day he was drafted.

However, I can't help thinking that this is not going to end well.

I've had just about enough of your sass talking on Chase, old man!

He played far better than anyone had a right to expect after 13 long months in lay away. 

Next time you talk about Chase you better put some damn respect on it, you filthy degenerate addle-brained scumbucket, or you just might find yourself getting pimp slapped repeatedly...by me!

Remember, I got my eyes on you. Wherever you go I'll be right there with you.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 9