Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Callahan is so committed to run the ball, and then running to set up the run they just have no ability to score points.  

They’re all patting themselves on the back because they’re hanging with good teams rather than trying to figure out how to beat good teams.  

They can't beat good teams, so this is all they have.

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Jets game in 2 weeks might be our SB, the way this season is going.  I think the Redskins win that one and maybe even by a nice margin.  Hopefully we score a TD before that game since we are up to the equivalent of 3 games now without a TD-12 quarters.

I hope they start Keenum and get beat.  

That might make Dan realize the narrative Bruce has been selling him is crap. 

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

These corners who do the "NO" sign with their arms, after they are burnt and a ball is overthrown, gets on my ****ing nerves.

I mean you are 1-7, you got torched, you are losing, and you think you made a great play and celebrate.

I don't think that **** would fly on any other team.

It’s the sign for incomplete not no.

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

On Monday the Skins need to hold tryouts at local area high schools for a punt returner.  All ages can apply and no experience necessary.  Just a willingness

to take a beating and keep on ticking.......

I swear, Trey Quinn is giving me shades of Randle-El back there lol

This game is so bad to watch, it's triggering PSTD of watching the Redskins suck 15 years ago.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

These corners who do the "NO" sign with their arms, after they are burnt and a ball is overthrown, gets on my ****ing nerves.

I mean you are 1-7, you got torched, you are losing, and you think you made a great play and celebrate.

I don't think that **** would fly on any other team.

Reminds me of when LaRon Landry would make a tackle 20 yards down the field and stand over the guy looking down on him as if he actually did anything worthwhile. 

Archived