Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

After the short yardage 4th down punt, it got me to thinking...are the Redskins in the know secretly tanking? I mean its not like going for it is going to change anything. Even if you win, you're not going anywhere this year. Fact is, they're playing it safe with Haskins and the Bill's defense knows it. Its not like your offense is going to explode because the plays are conducive to that happening. Yes, AP is doing great with the run. But that's all the reason for play action dig routes or even flood routes.

In fairness the conditions are pretty brutal in Buffalo today. Buffalo is using the short passing game as well for a reason. 

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

another FG attempt. 

That does get them to 1 possession game.

That's basically all Callahan cares about, how close it was in the end. Not playing to win, but playing to not lose too bad.

12 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Come on Callahan, the Bills are playing the run now.  Gotta do something different.

Play. Action. Deep. On. First. Down.

Haskins has shown both in college and preseason he can make that throw.  This is like watching the Zorn offense, no deep shots ever, even if the game script is screaming for it 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I agree with what Cooley is saying at some point you just got to let Haskins go.

We can do go routes and deep crossers with Keenum but not Haskins? Haskins has the better arm.

Not enough time for long developing plays or deep routes for the most part. The Bills are getting pressure on almost every single pass play even without blitzing. 

Archived