Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

4 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Our game is going to be over before the Dolphins Jets gets into the 4th.

The Jets game in 2 weeks might be our SB, the way this season is going.  I think the Redskins win that one and maybe even by a nice margin.  Hopefully we score a TD before that game since we are up to the equivalent of 3 games now without a TD-12 quarters.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Haskins hasn't looked bad for his first start, especially against a really good defense. But good god, this offense is so ****ing boring and predictable. 

Callahan is so committed to run the ball, and then running to set up the run they just have no ability to score points.  

They’re all patting themselves on the back because they’re hanging with good teams rather than trying to figure out how to beat good teams.  

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The Jets game in 2 weeks might be our SB, the way this season is going.  I think the Redskins win that one and maybe even by a nice margin.  Hopefully we score a TD before that game since we are up to the equivalent of 3 games now without a TD

If we score a TD it’ll have to be in this quarter. Cause I’m just guessing no touchdowns will be score next week 😂😂😂😂

Just now, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I'm not a coach but these guys (coaches) aren't doing DH any favors.

I get being a little conservative but this is ridiculous.

Just let the kid sling it.

Heck, I'm going 4 wides and No Huddle.

Air raid baby! Lol

But maybe thats just my mindset...

Problem there is time. The Bills D is consistently getting pressure on Haskins, even with just 4 rushing, so there's not enough time for deep routes to really develop and when a D is able to get good pressure with their front 4 they can do lots of stuff in coverage. They have a very good pass defense.

These corners who do the "NO" sign with their arms, after they are burnt and a ball is overthrown, gets on my ****ing nerves.

I mean you are 1-7, you got torched, you are losing, and you think you made a great play and celebrate.

I don't think that **** would fly on any other team.

Archived