Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

1 minute ago, zoony said:

I don’t care about the outcome when it comes to Gruden. He did everything wring

on 2nd and 9 when they put 11 guys in the box you PA pass for an easy first down. Game. Over. 

This is why we'll never make a playoff run with him. He's too chicken**** to make the right calls for more than one game in a row.

Just now, Etowneric said:

Win against Dallas to get into 1st place and we still half our fans whining. I've never seen anything like this. WE ****ING WON

Thats because some people want every game won by 14+ points. This is the NFL today, you get lucky and win games by 3 points. We have been on the other side of this many times. Celebrate the win cause when you look back at this game, there wont be an asterisk that the game was won by luck, it will have a Redskins win. HTTR!

2 minutes ago, RawRebel said:

Why is Grudens 1st drives of games his only good drives?

Because he becomes more and more predictable as the games go on. I almost feel like he has about 8 or 9 plays he just runs over and over and over, and to be honest, he seems to avoid the one that works most. The handoff off-tackle to AP. If i see one more shotgun toss ?

1 minute ago, carex said:

unless the receiver drops the ball in which case you give them a timeout

Yah better to have your QB scramble out of bounds

uf you don’t trust your receiver to make an easy 10 yard uncontested catch, well, you might just be Gruden

1 hour ago, SWFLSkins said:

Good Teams need wherewithal and have to struggle, overcome it, this is going to be a battle, if your stomach can't handle that it's on you. 

I normally hate game threads, too much negative energy and reactionary fandom. Today was no different, but I stayed, fought hard, made jokes and WE the fans Won, the team fought. While We can all sit here and point out the shortcomings, **** all that WE beat Dallas. and **** the Cowboys. 

daksall.jpg.7e997288ac0c3de59b925eec9e73045c.jpg

I'm so ridiculously conflicted right now. 

On one hand. WE BEAT DALLAS. **** YOU DALLAS.

On the other hand, We got lucky and our defense was the only reason we won this game. Offense, outside of a few moments, still looked like trash. Still the same trash, boring, predictable play calling from Gruden. Still overall trash play from Smith (running OUT OF BOUNDS on that last play???). AP was decent and made something out of nothing a few times so that definitely helped us.

I'm also conflicted because, while I want to win every single game and I LOVE winning and especially beating Dallas, I'm worried that these continued squakers that we barely win DESPITE Jay and most of the rest of the offense will feed his belief that he's making the right calls and doing the right things. Which he absolutely isn't. 

2 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

I think we may be the worst 4-2 team in the league but I will take it.  

We also won without half our offensive weapons... No Thompson, Crowder, or Richardson. This was a tough gutty win. The kind a football fan should cheer and love.

Archived