Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I'm so ridiculously conflicted right now.

I'm not.  We beat Dallas.  It feels great.  

Learn how to accept a victory guys.  There aren't enough of these to quibble over which ones we should be happy about.   

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

4-2 is 4-2. I’ll take it. 

There is something to that.

im hoping the offense gets better over the year as they get more familiar with each other. Or they’re going to start 4-2 and end up 8-8.

The defense cannot overcome the offense and Grudens crappy coaching for the entire season.

I'm not so sure if the Redskins won or if the Cowboys lost.

Sure, the Redskins had a 10 point lead with 6 minutes left;  6 minutes!!!  All of a sudden Dak breaks off 3 or 4 big runs against a dumb Manusky play calling fiasco, they score a TD, and what does Alex do? Runs out of bounds, conserving time AND Dallas' last T.O..

BRILLIANT!

No, Dallas lost this game, even though the defense showed up to play today, well, at least for 54 minutes.

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I too wish we had JuJu on our roster, he'd be a great WR1 for us. Alas

We got the ju-ju thread....now We need to get a WR in here, I like Floyd, thought He offered something like Garcon....but Hey, trade, WE are in the hunt;/ 

2 minutes ago, Redd said:

Damn 4-2.  Real talk we're just 2 plays away from being 2-4.   Every play counts and we came out on top.

This win is special.   Every team in the nfc east sucks.  We just might suck the least. 

That is exactly how we usually luck into the playoffs every few years with a 9 win season. 

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I'm so ridiculously conflicted right now. 

I got no joy from the ball hitting the upright.

This team is so terribly flawed, it's impossible to enjoy anything. Gruden is a gutless, unimaginative dunce. Smith has a noodle arm and no game awareness, diving out of bounds like that. 

I mean if it was a hard fought game with few mistakes and we eeked out a W, I could see getting excited. This was hard fought, but FILLED with the same mistakes we see week after week under Gruden. Dallas is the same  type of team. Not like they're  some world beater. Oh they're our rival, yippee.

This luck isn't sustainable. The week we go against a well run team that knows what the **** they're doing.....well we saw what happened against the Saints on MNF.

Archived