Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

I’m glad I was wrong in my prediction, but we got lucky as hell! Glad we beat the Cowboys cause there is nothing I like more, glad we are leading the NFC east. BUUUUUUUUT still no second half scores by the O, Alex not seeing wide open recivers, offense with exception of AP and BIBBS atrocious. 

Kerrigan stepped up FINALLY

We have a tough road ahead and we will see them again...this ain’t over by a damn long shot if you are comfortable I think your crazy...

celebrate The win but GET BACK TO WORK and stay hungry 

I have never seen such negativity after a loss.  It's as if some ofyou hope we lose so that you can be like 'I told you!'

Brothas and sistas we won.  We've now proven that winning tough, ugly games is no fluke.  We have a rad defense, and an offense that eats the clock.  Stop being negative Nancies.  Sheesh....

Hail!

F Dallas.

7 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

Payne was bringing the pain today.  I love watching him.  So strong.  Doesn't hurt to have Allen and Ioannidis by your side.  And crazy man D.J.   Oh, Kerrigan and Smith were nice too.

The run defense is legit.

They held zeke to just 34 yards rushing today.

They held McCaffery in check last week.

Look out Barkley. :giantssuck:

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Thanks Dallas :) great FG ??? 4-2!!!! I’ll celebrate this win for at least a few days, for sure. 

Gruden has now crossed 3 things off his list: getting a season opening win. Getting a win against cam newton. Getting a win against the cowboys AT HOME/first win against them since 2015, and breaking the Win 1 Lose 1 thing. 

HAIL YES.

four : )

54 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think it's a pure defensive improvement. We have more talent, especially up front, so we can run more diverse plays and rely on them more.

It's so frustrating to watch the defense improve so much but the offense regress.

It feels like we can NEVER put together a complete team. We always have some unit that will suck ass.

It’s actually like at the end of 2016 Allen  sat in his office and said, “what can I do to destroy the talent on offense in 2 years...”

Its unbelievable.

That said, Gruden also has his finger prints on the murder weapon. He’s a gutless wonder as a play caller, predictable and his teams lack attention to detail, just like him.  

Both of them are awful for for different reasons.

Though 4-2 is good, however ugly it might be.  And God willing hey can get to 5-2 against a truly bad NYG team next week.  At that point, anything less than 10 wins would be a catastrophe. 

As bad as this offense is, it can get better as Smith gets more comfortable, and if he does and if it does, they could be a good team by the end of the year.  

The good news is that while they are still offensively challenged they’ve gotten a few wins, which is helpful.

1 minute ago, klwilkins1977 said:

I have never seen such negativity after a loss.  It's as if some ofyou hope we lose so that you can be like 'I told you!'

Brothas and sistas we won.  We've now proven that winning tough, ugly games is no fluke.  We have a rad defense, and an offense that eats the clock.  Stop being negative Nancies.  Sheesh....

Hail!

F Dallas.

This is what we don't like. Some would rather lose pretty with a QB who puts up 400+ yards and a defense that allows 200+ yards rushing than win with a QB who throws for 150 and a defense that holds a top rusher in the league to 34 yards. 

This is exactly what we saw under Brunell. Gibbs 2 teams would win with Portis playing beautifully and Brunell doing almost nothing (except for the 2 TDs to Moss) but we'd win. Same for Cambpell and Collins. We're riding the horse called AP and the defense. Alex is getting adjusted and when we need him to mount one of these drives like we demanded from Cam or from Dak, we'll see how he looks. He didn't do well against the Colts. Otherwise this is our identity. 

5 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

Hail!

F Dallas.

Bunch on ****ES in here...never happy

4 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

I'd like to see the Giants beat Atlanta. I'd rather play them coming off a win then desperate for one. 

I would root for a Giants blowout loss.  The Giants stopped playing last week when they fell behind by a couple scores. OBJ got pissed enough at Eli that he left for the locker room early for the half, even though the Giants were on offense.  That team looks ready to implode again.  If Norman can get into OBJ's head, he may be able to trigger an epic meltdown.  The downside to the Giants imploding would be that they may get a shot at a franchise QB in the draft.

2 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I would root for a Giants blowout loss.  The Giants stopped playing last week when they fell behind by a couple scores. OBJ got pissed enough at Eli that he left for the locker room early for the half, even though the Giants were on offense.  That team looks ready to implode again.  If Norman can get into OBJ's head, he may be able to trigger an epic meltdown.  The downside to the Giants imploding would be that they may get a shot at a franchise QB in the draft.

Franchise QB? What's that?

Yeah you may be right. But idk if the Falcons are capable right now. They're not far from a meltdown themselves. 

18 minutes ago, skins4 said:

Bunch on ****ES in here...never happy

I can’t stand gruden but I love beating the cowboys ?

22 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It’s actually like at the end of 2016 Allen  sat in his office and said, “what can I do to destroy the talent on offense in 2 years...”

Its unbelievable.

That said, Gruden also has his finger prints on the murder weapon. He’s a gutless wonder as a play caller, predictable and his teams lack attention to detail, just like him.  

Both of them are awful for for different reasons.

Though 4-2 is good, however ugly it might be.  And God willing hey can get to 5-2 against a truly bad NYG team next week.  At that point, anything less than 10 wins would be a catastrophe. 

As bad as this offense is, it can get better as Smith gets more comfortable, and if he does and if it does, they could be a good team by the end of the year.  

The good news is that while they are still offensively challenged they’ve gotten a few wins, which is helpful.

Allen has done a good job getting talent for the team. It’s all gruden not using the talent the proper way.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Yeah, I mean how dare he not have confidence in Uncle Rico Smith to move the chains?

You are insane, sir.  

He has no clue how to use his talent.

Archived