Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

5 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Here is something that I was wondering about the moment it happened and perhaps someone can explain this to me. Beginning of that TD drive for Dallas at the end of the game Dak passes to his TE who is tackled by Nicholson and the TE is injured. Dallas medical personal came onto the field and dealt with him yet the Cowboys were not charged a timeout, what am I missing here? That would seem to have given them an advantage as the clock stopped so less ran off.

INJURY TIMEOUTS Article 2 If an official determines a player to be injured, or if attendants from the bench come on the field to assist an injured player, an injury timeout will be called by the Referee. A.R. 4.7 Runner A1 is tackled and appears injured since he does not move. Ruling: Official should call timeout for injured player. Official should not try to determine if player is injured. Timeout is not charged if conditions are not violated. INJURY TIMEOUTS PRIOR TO TWO-MINUTE WARNING OF EITHER HALF Article 3When an injury timeout is called, the injured player must leave the game for the completion of one down. The player will be permitted to remain in the game if: (a) either team calls a charged team timeout; (b) the injury is the result of a foul by an opponent; or (c) the period ends or the two-minute warning occurs before the next snap. At the conclusion of an injury timeout, the game clock will start as if the injury timeout had not occurred. If either team takes, or is charged with, a timeout, the clock will start on the snap.

10 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Many things can be said about Snyder. He’s never shown himself to be cheap....

Stale Beer.

Allen's negotiating prowess. And the lack of handling bigger contracts to the point that He lost the players. 

Practice bubble and facility. How long did it take? and the Practice Facility still not among the elite. 

Attempting to charge for practices. 

Raising prices at every opportunity, while the game experience suffered. 

He sued season ticket holders,,lol 

Per the WaPo....

While the Redskins have never been shy to pay millions to football players, former employees who’ve also worked elsewhere in the NFL say salaries for the rest of the operation lag behind many teams. Ex-staffers reported cutbacks during the recent recession — multiple employees reported receiving bags of apples one year in lieu of holiday bonuses 

3 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Ex-staffers reported cutbacks during the recent recession — multiple employees reported receiving bags of apples one year in lieu of holiday bonuses 

I understand the dramatic effect WaPo was shooting for, but to be fair, it was a recession... A bag of apples and keeping their job is more than what a lot of people were left with.

53 minutes ago, CTskin said:

I understand the dramatic effect WaPo was shooting for, but to be fair, it was a recession... A bag of apples and keeping their job is more than what a lot of people were left with.

OMG, hahahaa, that networth enough to carry you through the hard times, ^ this sounds like something Ebenezer Himself would say....the Little guy certainly hurting more than than Snyder. 

21 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

OMG, hahahaa, that networth enough to carry you through the hard times, ^ this sounds like something Ebenezer Himself would say....the Little guy certainly hurting more than than Snyder. 

You know what happened in the recession, right... millions of jobs were cut and bonuses cancelled. 

4 hours ago, CTskin said:

You know what happened in the recession, right... millions of jobs were cut and bonuses cancelled. 

No I had no idea. It took me years to pay off my business debt, used to float so I didn't go under, I never stiffed anyone. I should of have opened a bank...now there is a good business model. Lend money to people who can't repay, take back equity, collect inurance, re sell asset and bam, that recession really pays. 

Snyder could have cut back bonuses, not thrown them peanuts, His cheapness with his employees and his treatment of the customers (Fans) is well documented. 

/thought, I'm done with that. 

Archived