Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

3 minutes ago, TouchdownSkin said:

Showed absolutely NO faith in his players.  I just hate him.

I don’t care about the outcome when it comes to Gruden. He did everything wring

on 2nd and 9 when they put 11 guys in the box you PA pass for an easy first down. Game. Over. 

Just now, Destino said:

Wow.  I'm dead, but I died happy. 

Please don’t say that.  

Lost a really good friend last night, huge skins fan. He would have loved this game.   Total tragedy.

3 deaths this week, Tandler and 2 friends.  Let’s use a different analogy please, I don’t want to think about losing any more friends, including virtual ones. 

We played like **** on offense, wilted hard on defense at the end, and did everything we could to give the game away. However, we still won, and although I'm pissed about the team not looking very good, I'll still take a win vs. Dallas any day, every day, no matter how it happens.

HTTR.

I know we were without Thompson, Richardson and Crowder but that end of game playcalling was an embarrassment. Absolutely unacceptable.

We got lucky, that's all. That said, I hope they antagonize the **** out of those miserable Never Been to Dallas fans right now in RALJON, Maryland.

4 minutes ago, zoony said:

I don’t care about the outcome when it comes to Gruden. He did everything wring

on 2nd and 9 when they put 11 guys in the box you PA pass for an easy first down. Game. Over. 

unless the receiver drops the ball in which case you give them a timeout

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Please don’t say that.  

Lost a really good friend last night, huge skins fan. He would have loved this game.   Total tragedy.

3 deaths this week, Tandler and 2 friends.  Let’s use a different analogy please, I don’t want to think about losing any more friends, including virtual ones. 

Sorry to hear man.

Archived