Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Being pumped is one thing.

Playing is another one.

We aren't really good at all. We've only played 2 teams with a winning record and that is scary. Today was scary.

I feared our O would be atrocious to watch because our OL wouldn't be ready. But damn, our patched up OL played OK. Not stellar, but they didn't commit tons of mistakes. They hold their ground. Our QB on the other hand was off.

Our HC keeps on saying he is close to getting it, well we doesn't seem to have the same definition of "close".

close-enough-meme-17.jpg

I'm starting to question your knowledge of the game...do you know how hard it is to win an NFL game with 4 new starters on your offensive line, including one who was on the sofa last week?

The NFL is a grind...complain about this win if you'd like but I'm going to work happy tomorrow knowing we live to fight another week and are still in 1st place.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Tiebreakers, my good son... Tiebreakers.

Pretty sure every year we've made the playoffs under Dannyboy, we've had a dominant conference play record

This game was a million times more important then the Texans game.  Two game lead now, this is easily the weirdest successful season I can remember.  There's a certain point where it doesn't matter if we shouldn't be here, we are.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

This game was a million times more important then the Texans game.  Two game lead now, this is easily the weirdest successful season I can remember.  There's a certain point where it doesn't matter if we shouldn't be here, we are.

You can't really debate reality

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

You can't really debate reality

You must be new here :806:

Just now, VeroViper said:

If we can just split with Philly the division should be ours. They still have the Saints and the Rams on their schedule.

Saw the graphic, we have the 2nd easiest schedule left in the NFL.  That's what I was talking about earlier about getting through the 1st four games of the 2nd half in order to make a run in the last 4 games. Really wanted Dallas out the way, gotta expect their best shot on Turkey Day now.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The good thing is we likely won’t lose any ground next weekend.

we face the Texans. Dallas faces the falcons. And Philly faces the saints. 

Ya, can easily see all three of us losing.  Dallas is in Atlanta, which is even better, they got set on fire last year there if I remember correctly.

19 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Crowder, Thompson, and Trent back for the last month of the season at the very least.

This is a nutty season. I'll take it though.

You talking about players that will return just reminded me.  Cam Simms, when he comes back, will be a star.  Mark my words.  Quinn will be welcomed with open arms, we need all the help we can get on offense this year.

Archived