Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

50 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Week 10 is way too soon to care about how a 4-4 team does against a 3-5 team.  We need to take care of our own business.

With the redskins it’s never too soon to care about that. We’ll probably lose at least these next two games so we have to worry what Philly does (well that’s my opinion anyway). Although even if we lose and Philly wins, we face the Texans and they face the saints next week. Not that impossible to see both at 5-5. 

1 hour ago, Tsailand said:

"Redskins Most Important Games"

Cowboys-Eagles is only the 5th most important game this week for us.  Seahawks-Rams is four times as important   Even Lions-Bears is more important.

WTH? That makes absolutely no sense to me? Our Conference record is excellent. Why would the Seahawks/Rams game mean more than a divisional game? Unless they are figuring Philly winning the division and us getting in as a wildcard?

19 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Why would the Seahawks/Rams game mean more than a divisional game?

They take all the possibilities into account.

Including the chance of us getting a first round bye.  Which is silly, but normally a 5-3 team is good enough to still have first round bye hopes. 

35 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

They take all the possibilities into account.

Including the chance of us getting a first round bye.  Which is silly, but normally a 5-3 team is good enough to still have first round bye hopes. 

"Normally".

Yeah, but this is not a normal situation and not a "normal" team.

6-3 baby! We were outplayed all game, but luckily Tampa decided to play like one of the most snake bitten teams in NFL history. It was really frustrating how scared our D played. Our corners were routinely 20 yards off the ball and we applied no pressure. Worse, we kept not completing plays! How many almost sacks did we have? Then, the offense... Well, they played pretty much as they have all year although we took more intermediate shots.

Man, Martyball is tough to watch.

Final note: I thought we were supposed to play Tampa Bay this week, but I'm pretty sure we played the Dolphins because we won by fluke. :D

I think it also needs to be said... What a gritty win. Down four of your five offensive linemen and your only downfield speed threat and best third down back and slot receiver. They toughed it out. Yes, they won by fluke, but we've lost by fluke so many times that I DON'T CARE.

Hail to the Redskins!

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

No way. Did you see how pumped the team was to win today? We show up next week.

Being pumped is one thing.

Playing is another one.

We aren't really good at all. We've only played 2 teams with a winning record and that is scary. Today was scary.

I feared our O would be atrocious to watch because our OL wouldn't be ready. But damn, our patched up OL played OK. Not stellar, but they didn't commit tons of mistakes. They hold their ground. Our QB on the other hand was off.

Our HC keeps on saying he is close to getting it, well we doesn't seem to have the same definition of "close".

close-enough-meme-17.jpg

7 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

How many times do we say "Go Cowboys!"

That's what we'll be saying tonight...at least I will.

Nope not at all

Some of you think the Skins are for real. Well if they are for real they will take care of there own business against the Eagles. I'd rather the Cowboys get beat on. 

24 minutes ago, Redd said:

6-3 let's gooooooooooo.

If we make the playoffs this forum will still be a bunch of debbie downers. 

Book it.

As it always has been, there will be a range of different emotions, with most being happy that we simply don't suck. Not everyone is going to be jubolant all the time about a subject just because one may want them to be 

10 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

Don't be so sure, the Titans just beat NE and last week we thought they were terrible and had no chance against the boys.  Sooooo anything can happen.

And Matty Ice and the prolific-offense of Atlanta got blown out by the Browns.... The Effing Browns!

Archived