Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Cowboys get the Saints in Dallas. They can win that game. I mean, the Saints aren't going 15-1 in all likelihood.

It won't be Dallas, not with the Saints scoring 36 ppg.  Saints finish twice with Carolina and 1 with Steelers, but they are playing like they want to see Kansas City in the Super Bowl, they are better then the Cowboys, don't care where it is.

Truly something for us Redskins fans. 6-3 and with a 2 game lead with potential to run away with the division. QB breaks his leg we lose and the cowboys win and are now only a game away while we play them on Thanksgiving. So sick of football man. Someone hold me. 

Colt knows the offense better than Smith.

Colt can win in Dallas.  Colt has won in Dallas.

This game is basically going to determine if the Skins win the division or not.

If they win, they’re 3 games up on the cowboys, 2 in the standings with a sweep.  (5-6 vs. 7-4). Baring a complete meltdown, that cooks Dallas.  

Eagles won’t get more than 9 wins.

Win next week and host a playoff game.

I think they’ll win in Dallas.  

12 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So a lot of people been upset about "ugly wins".

What do you now say about this "beautiful loss" ? ;)

Yea, I know beautiful is an exaggeration.

I don't think people were upset with winning, they probably just felt that the lucky win thing won't last, especially against good teams.  That was confirmed again today.  But with Colt in there we are a much better team.  You actually feel like we can come back from being down.  I said last week, if we got behind 10 points, game is over.  That's just what happened.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Colt knows the offense better than Smith.

Colt can win in Dallas.  Colt has won in Dallas.

This game is basically going to determine if the Skins win the division or not.

If they win, they’re 3 games up on the cowboys, 2 in the standings with a sweep.  (5-6 vs. 7-4). Baring a complete meltdown, that cooks Dallas.  

Eagles won’t get more than 9 wins.

Win next week and host a playoff game.

I think they’ll win in Dallas.  

I think our chances are even greater too!!!  Dallas had 4 defensive linemen out today and Tyron Smith got hurt late in the game as well.  

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't like having only a couple days to prepare with a backup QB, but on the flip side the Cowboys also only have a couple days to prepare for a QB that before today hadn't played in four years.

Actually, colt last played 1/3/16 :P but yes, you’re right he hasn’t STARTED a game in 4 years (which i know is what you meant, i just felt like being technical). 

22 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Are you counting our 2-0 head to head vs them as if it were an extra game lead.?

Since the Skins would be up by 2, not 3, if that happens.

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Are you counting our 2-0 head to head vs them as if it were an extra game lead.?

I'm sure he means that if the Redskins win Thanksgiving Day, they will be up two games on dallas, but technically three since the Redskins will have swept them this season.

If the eagles lose today as they look now, they'll stay two games behind Washington. If they lose next week and the Redskins win, they will be three games back with just 5 weeks left.

A lot depends on the game Thanksgiving Day.

15 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yep.  If you sweep a team you effectively have an extra game up because you get the tiebreaker.

Its a 2 in the standings lead but effectively they have to make up 3 games.

31 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I think our chances are even greater too!!!  Dallas had 4 defensive linemen out today and Tyron Smith got hurt late in the game as well.  

Just like we don’t match up well against Atlanta, we DO match up well against Dallas.  They like to be 1 dimensional running the ball, we can stop that.  Our issue is when our LBs have to let both run and pass, they get stuck in no mans land.

We should be able to hold their defense in check, and for whatever reason, I feel comfortable with McCoy at QB down there.

We’ll see.

Eagles losing today would be bigger than anything else at this point.  Redskins have plenty of issues, but if the division ends up coming down to Washington or Dallas, I am more confident than if the Eagles work their way back into the mix and end up shaking things up and/or have a chance themselves by December.  The Eagles getting buried mathematically ASAP is what the Redskins should want right now. 

12 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Beating Houston would've been nice, especially with Dal@ss winning.  Now all the pressure is on the Skins to win.  Too many missed opportunities.  I hope Gruden gets the guys ready on a short week, but I'm not counting on it since it is Gruden

Maybe the Redskins were looking ahead to dallas today. :D;)

55 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I don't care that the Saints are going TO Dallas.  Get the Saints in a dome, ANY dome, and they are running most teams out of the building. 

Honestly, all the bickering the rest of the NFC teams are doing about their division could be pointless.  This saints team is ****ing insane.  2007 Patriots vibes with better RBs

Archived