Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

23 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I feel really good about the game in Dallas.  I think the skins win and win in comfortable manner.

Also I think Colt gives us a better chance to come back.  He might make a few mistakes.  But he’s going to push the ball more than Alex.

If any of Trent, Crowder or CT are ready for this game, that would be a help too.

Agreed, this team isn't at full strength and Colt getting TDs instead of FGs when he came in spoke volumes to me.  Texans is a good defense, and when you think about it, Houston did not score enough offensive points to beat us, they barely beat us needing a 100 yard pick 6, we were about to score right there with Alex Smith at QB.

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

No way man..we make it in we can beat the saints or Rams.

Your not that confident of a skins fan are ya?

Hail ya I have faith and so does a ton of other people here..you and packfan can go root for the cowpukes than..geesh..

Response to your first reply: you think we can compete with the saints.....the SAME saints who beat us 44-19? The SAME saints who just today destroyed Philly 48-7? ......you can not be serious. LOLOL. Ok then. 

Response to your 2nd reply: you DO realize we are 0-4 now in games that opponents have scored first...right? You’re honestly questioning the confidence of other fans, after knowing that stat? LOL. Ok then.

not even touching the 3rd response though. That one is toooooo easy. 

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

backtracking here, I can ask the same question for Dallas.

I'm pretty comfortable with beating the Giants at home, Jaguars, and Titans and at least splitting with Philly, that's 9 wins right there.  Dallas got scrapped by the Titans who then got scrapped by the Colts and then Dallas has to go to Indy.  

It really all starts with that thanksgiving game, will say a lot about Colt and sweeping Dallas I believe keeps the division out their hands plus giving us a two game lead again.

Beat Dallas on Thursday and the division is ours.  Dallas still has to play NO.

@bakedtater1 what part of my post confused you...? Please, start a poll on who thinks we will beat the saints or rams in the playoffs (IF we even get there now) and i can say with almost 100% certainty everybody will say NO. 

And i dont know how one can be so confident in a team’s ability to come back in a game in a season where that team is 0-4 when opponent scores first. You’d be the only one confident in that. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@bakedtater1 what part of my post confused you...? Please, start a poll on who thinks we will beat the saints or rams in the playoffs (IF we even get there now) and i can say with almost 100% certainty everybody will say NO. 

And i dont know how one can be so confident in a team’s ability to come back in a game in a season where that team is 0-4 when opponent scores first. You’d be the only one confident in that. 

Throw those stats out the window...we really focus on that..sooo when the Texans got the field goal to start the game you were looking for something else to watch?...and no  I'm not the only one with confidence in my fav team..

And ****ing eh ya I know we would beat the saints in a rematch..and we can beat the Rams.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Throw those stats out the window...we really focus on that..sooo when the Texans got the field goal to start the game you were looking for something else to watch?...and no  I'm not the only one with confidence in my fav team..

I still watched the whole game, but come on. Our offense has sucked all year. 11 weeks into the season, 0-4 when our opponent scores first means something obviously....and yes, I’m pretty sure youre the only one confident in this team after losing our starting QB for the year. If we beat Dallas I’ll be pleasantly surprised. But i dont See it happening, at all. At some point we have to be realistic. 

So even as well as our d is playing (forcing turn overs at crucial points)we should just give up on the game if we don't score first?

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I still watched the whole game, but come on. Our offense has sucked all year. 11 weeks into the season, 0-4 when our opponent scores first means something obviously....and yes, I’m pretty sure youre the only one confident in this team after losing our starting QB for the year. If we beat Dallas I’ll be pleasantly surprised. But i dont See it happening, at all. At some point we have to be realistic. 

That is such piss poor ****ing attitude..i see this bs attitude and I think ya..no I'm good watching a Redskins game at fed ex field thanks..I'd get arrested getting into a fight with a duche bag skins fan... ****in kidding me..really...my confidence skyrocketed in this team when colt came in..ya can just see players playing better..wanna go 100 on the Skins cowboys game?..

53 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I agree with you. It doesn't make a bad fan if you are realistic. Dallas will beat us probably by 14 to 21 points.

6 hours ago, redskin12 said:

I agree with you. It doesn't make a bad fan if you are realistic. Dallas will beat us probably by 14 to 21 points.

Ya it ****in does DO YOU WANNA GO 100 ON THE GAME???...go be a realistic further down in ur parents basement..ya can't be that huge of a fantasy fan than claim to be a "realistic' Redskins fan

12 hours ago, Burgold said:

Still annoyed at the reffing job. Such uneven calls when it comes to us and the Titans. Norman commits no infraction and the Titans get a free first down and burn a minute of the clock when the game is balance. Doctson is clearly interfered with by two defenders when the ball is flying towards him and nothing.

Attention "Conspiracy Thread" and the new "NFL is fixed thread"....

This game hasn't even happened.  It's a Christmas Miracle!

You guys might be on to something and Burgold is in on it! :)

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ya it ****in does DO YOU WANNA GO 100 ON THE GAME???...go be a realistic further down in ur parents basement..ya can't be that huge of a fantasy fan than claim to be a "realistic' Redskins fan

What makes it fantasy? Just because I think Dallas will win. They almost came back and won the first time. They are playing much better than we are at this time.

They beat Atlanta in Atlanta, and the Falcons made us look like a high school team. That's just one example.

1 hour ago, redskin12 said:

What makes it fantasy? Just because I think Dallas will win. They almost came back and won the first time. They are playing much better than we are at this time.

They beat Atlanta in Atlanta, and the Falcons made us look like a high school team. That's just one example.

Rock on wit ur bad self

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Here's another nice thing to think about.

If the Cowboys somehow had a better record than us right now, and in first place, our current record would still get a wild card.

Just like the NFCE is doing poorly, so is all the 2nd place teams in the NFC, currently vying for a wild card.

Yep. We have the tiebreaker vs. the Panthers and their schedule is still pretty tough two games left against the Saints.

The Wild Card is in play if we don't win the division.

Question:  If we win our next two games (@Dallas and @Philly), wouldn't that mean the division would be pretty much out of reach for Dallas, right?  Even if we ended with the same division record (4-2), we'd have the tie-breaker with them, doesn't division record supercede conference record, in which case that Giants game at home would be for the division, right?

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Question:  If we win our next two games (@Dallas and @Philly), wouldn't that mean the division would be pretty much out of reach for Dallas, right?  Even if we ended with the same division record (4-2), we'd have the tie-breaker with them, doesn't division record supercede conference record, in which case that Giants game at home would be for the division, right?

Yes in fact, if we win on Thursday I would have us at 70 - 75% to win the division because Dallas, essentially would be three games back with 5 to play so the attention would be more on the Eagles at that point and they look bad. Thursday is absolutely enormous. 

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I think if we win Thursday the division is pretty much wrapped up. Dallas still has New Orleans. The Colts and the Bucs outside of the division. They could lose every single one of those games. Philly has the Rams and Texans left outside of the division. Plus us twice. 

If we win Thursday we have a 2 game lead with 5 play. We have the Titans and Jags left outside of division games. Both could be lost. But both are easier than what our opponents in the division face. 

17 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

And ****ing eh ya I know we would beat the saints in a rematch..and we can beat the Rams.

I really don't hate what you're saying right now my fellow fan, but I have two requests.  Please DM me the addresses of your favorite dispensary and bar, and give me the name of your regular bartender.

I want to see football the way you do.

Archived