Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lead NFC East

Burgold

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The Wild Card might still be in play too. The Panthers lost again and are also 6-4 and we have the tiebreaker against them. The loser of tonight's Vikes/Bears game will be the other Wild Card team and will also have 4 losses.

The Falcons losing today helps with the wildcard possibilities too. I guess. :)

Too bad it had to be the cowboys that beat them. ?

1 minute ago, redskin12 said:

Look at the skins schedule. Tell me the games we will win for sure?

backtracking here, I can ask the same question for Dallas.

I'm pretty comfortable with beating the Giants at home, Jaguars, and Titans and at least splitting with Philly, that's 9 wins right there.  Dallas got scrapped by the Titans who then got scrapped by the Colts and then Dallas has to go to Indy.  

It really all starts with that thanksgiving game, will say a lot about Colt and sweeping Dallas I believe keeps the division out their hands plus giving us a two game lead again.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm pretty comfortable with beating the Giants at home, Jaguars, and Titans and at least splitting with Philly, that's 9 wins right there.  Dallas got scrapped by the Titans who then got scrapped by the Colts and then Dallas has to go to Indy.  

It really all starts with that thanksgiving game, will say a lot about Colt and sweeping Dallas I believe keeps the division out their hands plus giving us a two game lead again.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

We might can beat the jags,giants but other than that. we lose to eagles x 2, titans, Dallas, That's 8-8.

2 minutes ago, redskin12 said:

We might can beat the jags,giants but other than that. we lose to eagles x 2, titans, Dallas, That's 8-8.

Image result for that's like your opinion man gif

Have a guess on the Dallas record?  You are being ridiculous thinking the Eagles will sweep us, Dallas just beat them in Philly and Saints just ended their season.

17 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Oddly enough,  I feel pretty good about the Thanksgiving game in Dallass. At  least Gruden can open up the playbook 

There are no "for sure" wins remaining on the schedule for this team.  However, we just played a game against a top 10 NFL team that could have gone either way.  Refs pulls the flag on a pretty clear PI and we have an easy FG for the win.  I could see us going 8-8 (20%), 9-7 (40%), 10-6 (30%), 11-5 (10%).  Lots of football to play and we have some key players coming back in the next couple weeks. (Dunbar, Crowder, Thompson, and Williams)

1 minute ago, BigDibbs31 said:

There are no "for sure" wins remaining on the schedule for this team.  However, we just played a game against a top 10 NFL team that could have gone either way.  Refs pulls the flag on a pretty clear PI and we have an easy FG for the win.  I could see us going 8-8 (20%), 9-7 (40%), 10-6 (30%), 11-5 (10%).  Lots of football to play and we have some key players coming back in the next couple weeks. (Dunbar, Crowder, Thompson, and Williams)

You better hope Dallas doesn't score first which they will. GAME OVER.

55 minutes ago, redskin12 said:

Dallas has an easier schedule than the skins do. Does anyone have faith in Gruden to win in Dallas? Me either.

I'd say it's about the same, not easier. They've got the Saints and Indy who just beat the Titans by 28 points. Maybe Luck will also have a good game against them. Possible the Eagles might get revenge. Anyways, if the Cowboys beat us Thurs. I think they'll be in first place by a divisional game. We'll be at 2-1-0 and they be 3-1-0.

2 hours ago, dckey said:

If he's IR all of next year does he count against the cap

We already had a gigantic thread about the Alex Smith cap situation so maybe you should read that.

Short version: Every dollar we give a player counts against our cap.

There are no for sure wins and there are no for sure losses the rest of the way. Since every game is a coin flip, I'm thinking we'll finish 9-7. But if one of those wins is this Thursday, it almost assuredly wins us the division. If not, it'll probably come down to tiebreakers.

Still annoyed at the reffing job. Such uneven calls when it comes to us and the Titans. Norman commits no infraction and the Titans get a free first down and burn a minute of the clock when the game is balance. Doctson is clearly interfered with by two defenders when the ball is flying towards him and nothing.

Such a double standard by the same ref can not be a coincidence. The same ref said, "Let em play on one side and I will call the tickiest tackiest nothing for the other. And that was the game. If we get the Doctson PI all we need to do is make a 35 yard field goal to win as time is expiring. Argh. 

The personal foul for roughing Watson was garbage too.

27 minutes ago, redskin12 said:

That's the spirit!

Just now, Burgold said:

Still annoyed at the reffing job. Such uneven calls when it comes to us and the Titans. Norman commits no infraction and the Titans get a free first down and burn a minute of the clock when the game is balance. Doctson is clearly interfered with by two defenders when the ball is flying towards him and nothing.

Such a double standard by the same ref can not be a coincidence. The same ref said, "Let em play on one side and I will call the tickiest tackiest nothing for the other. And that was the game. If we get the Doctson PI all we need to do is make a 35 yard field goal to win as time is expiring. Argh. 

The personal foul for roughing Watson was garbage too.

It was a very poorly officiated game. I typically don't cry like a little **** about the officiating, but goddamn!

I feel really good about the game in Dallas.  I think the skins win and win in comfortable manner.

Also I think Colt gives us a better chance to come back.  He might make a few mistakes.  But he’s going to push the ball more than Alex.

If any of Trent, Crowder or CT are ready for this game, that would be a help too.

23 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Might as well just have the winnner of the rams and chiefs play the saints and call it a season.  

No way man..we make it in we can beat the saints or Rams.

34 minutes ago, redskin12 said:

Your not that confident of a skins fan are ya?

1 hour ago, redskin12 said:

Dallas has an easier schedule than the skins do. Does anyone have faith in Gruden to win in Dallas? Me either.

Hail ya I have faith and so does a ton of other people here..you and packfan can go root for the cowpukes than..geesh..

23 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

We already had a gigantic thread about the Alex Smith cap situation so maybe you should read that.

Short version: Every dollar we give a player counts against our cap.

Missed typed, but what thinking about an injury settlement

Archived