Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Scott Pruitt alone should be enough reason for every reasonable GOP and independent voter to vote Dem in 2018.

The man is quite possibly the most corrupt individual to grace a cabinet position since...ever, and that he hasn't been forced out is a damn joke.

Like c'mon GOP.  We get it.  You want to rape the Earth for corporate profit.  You can't find someone to do that who doesn't also commit blatantly corrupt acts on a near daily basis?

That Pruitt is still there, about 20 corrupt acts beyond what any normal cabinet member would have survived, is a testament to how far the GOP as a governing party has fallen.

Any governing party with any sort of self-dignity would have united to force him out so they could commit their environmental atrocities quietly.  Aaaaaaannnnnddddd they haven't.

With any luck Pruitt can one day call on some favors to some well to do frI ends and get himself maybe an extra piece of cornbread at dinner.

Which will then be taken from him daily by his biggest neighbor.

~Bang

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

The man is quite possibly the most corrupt individual to grace a cabinet position since...ever, and that he hasn't been forced out is a damn joke.

I think he's suffering from the same delusions that tripped up Bob McDonnell and his wife. Pruitt is a guy of relatively modest means and is now moving in circles where his peer's have private jets and have a life of incredible privilege where rules don't apply to them. In his attempt to 'keep up with the Joneses' he is making one bad ethical judgement after another.

His peers have schemes that have earned them many tens of millions, he is a petty crook by comparison.

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

But Larry, if you think for a second that it's not political, that they're pissed because Hillary didn't win, Trump did and he continues to spike the football at every given chance and rub their face in it, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  C'mon.  If they liked Trump there'd be no investigation in the first place. 

And you know got damn well that the only reason he was the nominee was political. So dont start that bull**** 

8 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Arguably the 1920s but by no means the worst ever............... mores the pity

I don’t know. I think what we know is the tip of the iceberg. He’s still being protected. Imagine how much we don’t know. 

Just now, Burgold said:

I don’t know. I think what we know is the tip of the iceberg. He’s still being protected. Imagine how much we don’t know. 

Pruitt is just such a laughably small town hick who since he never had any substance doesn't believe in it and throws himself bodily into the appearances and trappings of "sugcess". That's why they like him so, he is not just so conspicuously for sale, he's an incredibly cheap bargain/ Craigslist giveaway/ Happy Meal and ride in the front seat kinda for sale.

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's nsfw for language, but this chain of tweets from author Chuck Wendig might be my new favorite tweets of all time.

Give them a read...or don't...but I'll link it (not embed) so we don't sully our souls with an F bomb or two (or 30). :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/ChuckWendig/status/1007604299713667073?s=19

I have noticed that I reflexively mutter some version of “what a ****ing asshole” at the TV EVERY TIME Donald Trump appears.  It’s almost like a tic now. If I was raising a toddler in the house, the child would think that the man’s name was “President Whata****ingasshole.”

10 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Just out of curiosity, why did they decide today that manafort couldn’t get out on bail? 

He attempted (and I think in a couple instances succeeded) to contact witnesses and manipulate their future testimony in his cases.  Tampering being the term of art.

Obviously, not allowed.

Add in that Manafort was already on thin ice because he was a flight risk (extensive out of country contacts, and remember the 3 passports he had), and there was basically no way Manafort wasn't going to jail.

8 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

oh. After he was charged? Thats brazen and foolish.

In other words he acted like everyone in the trump administration. They simply do not care because they know the base will defend probably to the death every single thing they do or say, .. and I say this in no small way.. no matter WHAT they do.

No matter WHAT.

it is truly shameful, disgusting and pathetic. 

And none of them care.

~Bang

Archived