Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Does it seem like Trump's lying is getting even more blatant and outrageous? "I hate children being separated from their parents at the border but I'm powerless to stop the evil democrats. On the bright side though, I did fix the whole North Korea problem in an afternoon."

Is that really any more outrageous than "biggest inauguration crowd ever"?  

I keep coming back to the fact that we're talking about someone who prints up fake Time magazine covers with his own picture on them, and then displays them in his buildings. 

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

I keep coming back to the fact that we're talking about someone who prints up fake Time magazine covers with his own picture on them, and then displays them in his buildings. 

Or creates a fake civil war battle and puts a marker for it on his golf course. 

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

oh hell he did this too?

Oh yeah...

Donald Trump has Civil War plaque at his golf course commemorating battle that never happened

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/details-details-donald-trump-has-plaque-at-his-golf-course-commemorating-civil-war-battle-that-never-happened

CU2rMWWWwAA00Gd.jpg

Read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_of_Blood_(monument)

Historians say no such event ever took place at this site. One local historian, Craig Swain, cited the killing of two soldiers by citizens in 1861 as the only Civil War event that occurred on the island.[3]

Two years later, on June 27-28, 1863, General J.E.B. Stuart led 4,500 Confederate soldiers north across the Potomac at Rowser's Ford from the Lowes Island area, on the ride to Gettysburg, but no fatalities were recorded.[4]

According to the president of the Mosby Heritage Area Association, the only Civil War battle in the area was the Battle of Ball's Bluff, 11 miles upriver.[1] Other historians consulted by The New York Times for a story in 2015 agreed; one of them had written to the Trump Organization about the falsehood. Trump himself disputed the historians' statements:

"That was a prime site for river crossings. So, if people are crossing the river, and you happen to be in a civil war, I would say that people were shot — a lot of them."

"How would they know that?" Mr. Trump asked when told that local historians had called his plaque a fiction. "Were they there?"[1]

Somebody was typing faster than he was thinking:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted:
I can’t think of something more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that their going to use their powers to affect an election!” Inspector General Horowitz on what was going on with numerous people regarding my election. A Rigged Witch Hunt!p

Normally I delete the text that comes with copying to the clipboard, but I strongly suspect this tweet gets deleted due to errors so I want the original typos to remain.

Trump does what Trump does. He will just keep blaming the Democrats, calling it "their law" until his base starts to parrot the talking point.  I already see people in my FB feed essentially blaming the Dems for not coming to the negotiating table to "fix the law"  These people are so out to orbit, they have no idea what they are talking about, nor do they seem to care that much.   Trump is as Trump does...and so do his supporters.

Could probably go in immigration but since we don't know for certain what Miller was speaking on ( <_<) its probably best to go here.

If you're on the record you're on the record.  The capitulation here is not a good look for them.

13 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump does what Trump does. He will just keep blaming the Democrats, calling it "their law" until his base starts to parrot the talking point.  I already see people in my FB feed essentially blaming the Dems for not coming to the negotiating table to "fix the law"  These people are so out to orbit, they have no idea what they are talking about, nor do they seem to care that much.   Trump is as Trump does...and so do his supporters.

The bill to prevent families from being separated at the border now has 100% Democratic support and 0% Republican support. Remember this next time someone tries to tell you both parties are the same.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/392801-manchin-becomes-final-democrat-to-back-bill-preventing-separation

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) said on Monday that he will back legislation to prevent the separation of immigrant families along the border, solidifying Democratic support for the bill.

Manchin's decision means all 49 members of the Democratic caucus, which includes independent Sens. Bernie Sanders (Vt.) and Angus King(Maine), are signing on to the legislation.

“As a father, grandfather, and Christian, I am wholeheartedly opposed to any policy that allows innocent children to be separated from their parents as they enter our country," Manchin said in a statement.

"No law requires pulling children from the arms of their parents," he added.

The legislation, spearheaded by Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein(Calif.), would only allow children to be separated from a parent if they are being abused, trafficked or if a court decides "it is in the best interests of the child."

As of late last week, it had the support of 43 senators in the caucus. Five more red-state Democrats — Sens. Claire McCaskill (Mo.), Doug Jones (Ala.), Jon Tester (Mont.), Joe Donnelly (Ind.) and Heidi Heitkamp (N.D.) — announced over the weekend they would sign on to the bill, leaving Manchin as the last remaining holdout.

Manchin, McCaskill, Tester, Donnelly and Heitkamp are running for states easily won by Trump during the 2016 election.

The Feinstein bill, however, faces an unlikely, uphill climb in a GOP-controlled Congress, despite growing backlash over the Trump administration's policies that are resulting in the separation of immigrant families at the border.

No Republican senator has said they will support Feinstein's bill, which would need 60 votes to clear the Senate.

15 minutes ago, twa said:

I wonder how many Dems will support the Republican bills submitted?

Tell us about said bills. 

(Please include enough information so that we can find out what the bills actually do, not just the cover story that you'll try to push.)

24 minutes ago, Larry said:

Tell us about said bills. 

(Please include enough information so that we can find out what the bills actually do, not just the cover story that you'll try to push.)

If anybody has a good analysis of either party's bills, please post it. Also, if any politician wants to attach anything unrelated to this issue to it, they are a complete scumbag who should be publicly tarred and feathered.

Archived