Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

It's amazing how the Klan meetings at the White House go these days. Members take turns getting on their knees for Trump. One dumbass talked about there has been such a great turnout in the economy under this administration from the previous POTUS and his 8 years. It would be hilarious if it wasn't just outright lying about everything.

Another POS in the meeting complained about having to go through an actual budget process to add money to the military budget. Pretty much **** all these guys. 

1 hour ago, tshile said:

i keep wondering where the line is that congress will actually stand up and deem Trump unfit for duty.

i made a comment in our town election, while at lunch with coworkers, along the lines of "I want to know if they support trump" when discussing whether to vote for a republican running.

the response was "doesn't matter at this level"

yes it does. yes it does. if you cannot speak out against him at this point (though I'd argue over a year ago or more) then you're a terrible person. 

yes it most definitely does matter.. specifically because it does NOT matter at that level.

The people at the county and small municipal levels of government do not need to be involved that national **** show.  The issues in small government do not apply to those national issues most of the time. (Maybe if you lived in a border county.. something like that.)

as many know, i work local news, and it's election season and we extensively cover county and state races. Watching these clowns running for COUNTY COMMISSIONER talking about making sure the 2nd is protected is absolutely ludicrous. If they go on and on about the Wall, there's no way i would vote for them. One of them who is now on his third run for senate goes on and on about keeping ISIS out of southern Maryland, among other wonderful GOP / trumpian talking points.

It's embarrassing to listen to, and an instant NO from me.

that said,, a shill for those of us in Southern Maryland,, please check www.thebaynet.com for all your local election coverage.. including one on one video interviews with many of the candidates as the primary approaches. There is no better place to go to be informed, and we have some pretty intense races shaping up.

~Bang

2 hours ago, tshile said:

i keep wondering where the line is that congress will actually stand up and deem Trump unfit for duty.

i made a comment in our town election, while at lunch with coworkers, along the lines of "I want to know if they support trump" when discussing whether to vote for a republican running.

the response was "doesn't matter at this level"

yes it does. yes it does. if you cannot speak out against him at this point (though I'd argue over a year ago or more) then you're a terrible person. 

Of course out does. The GOP needs to wiped out completely and replaced with something else, at all levels. 

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

I think that line is gonna be 218 Democrats in the House and 67 in the Senate.

Unfortunately all the GOP that might have actually fought Trump are jumping ship and retiring.

I remain hopeful that if they lose bigly enough GOP officials will wake up and get him out, if only to stop the bleeding within their own party, but that requires them to lose massively at the ballot box.

Nope. Whoever is left will be even more beholden to their master Trump. They got to win those 2020 primaries, you know.

You need to have the Dems get veto proof majorities in both house and senate.

1 hour ago, brandymac27 said:

Title changed. Too much happens with the orange man to change the title to something he's currently screwing up, so I figured that would cover all the bases. 

Request for one more base to be covered:  How long is left in his term.  

Archived