Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

What a weird time we live in. We now have so called "conservatives" all over the place going out of their way to excuse/defend the behavior of a Russian autocrat and basically repeating the propaganda he and his ilk have been infecting our country with in an effort to destabilize it and our alliances. And none of them seem to see the weirdness/wrongness of it.

Reagan be like

chloe-disneyland-gif-4.gif

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

What a weird time we live in. We now have so called "conservatives" all over the place going out of their way to excuse/defend the behavior of a Russian autocrat and basically repeating the propaganda he and his ilk have been infecting our country with in an effort to destabilize it and our alliances. And none of them seem to see the weirdness/wrongness of it.

Reagan be like

chloe-disneyland-gif-4.gif

Propaganda's a ****...

because it works.

~Bang

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Lemme give this a try...

Putin is such an enigma.  One one hand, he really seems to love Russia and it’s people.  Almost heroic.

Otoh, he serves Polonium-23 to anyone who opposes him.

I’m torn.

Ohh. I wanna play too.

On one hand, Putin cracks down on any dissent with an iron fist, has political opponents and dissenters murdered, and is intent on subverting our country as well as our alliances.

On the other hand, the dude does look pretty badass riding a horse while shirtless. 

Conundrum.

Trump is bat**** ****ing crazy and has numerous personality disorders. Nobody really knows how to deal with the fact that he is actually the leader of our country, on either side. He reminds me of my crazy mother in law, in so many ways. His mannerisms, insecurity, neediness, delusions, self-grandeur, lies, and a hundred other adjectives. She would ruin every single possibly positive occasion with insane behavior that defined her existence. It is impossible to understand or make sense of what is going on in a mind so diseased. Everyone who had to deal with her pretty much would would just shut up as long as it took, listen to her ramble, and try to make the best of the spasmodic mental episodes, so we could almost be functioning in some rational reality. That's where we're at as a country. Sitting at a dinner table, eating terrible food, pacifying a lunatic, and hoping the next holiday won't be a disaster, only in this case the next holiday is tomorrow, and every damn day afterwards until there's an intervention of some kind.

8 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

I read the article.  It doesn't even claim Putin is responsible much less prove the case.  Maybe this is the work of Russian mobsters, I don't know.  As I have posted before and repeat here, I don't know if Putin is a real tyrant or somebody that is protecting a weak Russian government from a far worse and more dangerous tyrant.

"Whoa, wtf was that?"

Image result for waking up shocked gif

You should easily be able to find pieces for and against this the question in bold.  By all means, if you find one that says he isn't, share it, so we can verify the source. You sound like a Russian bot or somebody sent here to divide and conquer us.  But come to think of it, I remember you and this post:

On 10/15/2017 at 11:39 AM, Veryoldschool said:

Girls are for sleeping with after the game, that is their role.

I'd say "please go back to the stadium, you aren't welcome here", but i don't want you to go back there either if that's how you still roll.  Enjoy your time as the new tailgate punching page.  You're profile says "salesman", what do you sell exactly, besides your own integrity?

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

It is truly amazing how unethical Scott Pruitt is.

Like, it's actually very impressive.

I sincerely hope he is eventually required to pay back the taxpayers for his misconduct and dies penniless.

They figured out that with the current crop of GOP denigrates on the Hill that you can do whatever you want as long as you're willing to take the negative press cycle for a day or so. The system of checks and balances has been officially shown to be inoperable at this point they can do whatever they want.

20 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I sincerely hope he is eventually required to pay back the taxpayers for his misconduct and dies penniless.

Yeah, I'm almost to the "impressed" level as well. I mean, you really have to get out of bed early and work hard to be that irredeemably unethical and so insanely obvious about it and then have the balls to blatantly lie and say you didn't actually do those things...that it was some other people who were behind it.

14 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I keep remembering back when I was living in Oklahoma, and they had just elected a Republican Governor, after like 30 years of Democrats.  

There's an article, on the front page of the Sunday edition of The Daily Oklahoman.  

Seems that somebody has a beef with our Governor-elect.  This person, who is named in the article, claims that he donated $500,000 to the now-Governor-elect's campaign, in exchange for a promise that he would be named Secretary of State.  And not the to-be-Gov has announced that he's appointing somebody else.  

Reporter:  Really?  The Governor promised you that?  

Donor:  Well, no, he had me give the money to his aide (who was also named in the article.)  But his aide promised me.  

Reporter:  Isn't it illegal for candidates for public office to promise government positions to people?  

Donor:  Well, we didn't have a written contract or anything.  But he knew that that was the deal.  

Reporter:  Isn't it illegal in Oklahoma for someone to donate more than $2,000 to a candidate for state office?  

Donor:  Well, yeah.  But I gave him a personal check, and a printout with the names, addresses, and Social Security numbers of the employees in my business, and told him to list it under their names.  But he knew it was from me.  

A week goes by.  And the front page has another article, that's identical to this one, except the donor owns an insurance agency, he was promised the job of state Insurance Commissioner, and he had a printout of the personal information of his customers.  

I recall mentioning to my friends that the surprising thing to me was that the paper found two people who were willing to go on record, with the newspaper, by name and profession, in which they confess to committing multiple felonies, because they're angry that the person who they just elected Governor doesn't fit the classic definition of "an honest politician".  

What is truly amazing is how the drain the swamp / rein in spending / tea party dip****s manage to defend this guy as if no one knows what he is, who they are, and what they've said.

Zero integrity. Zero self respect.

Oh, but y'know what? It's funny watchin' libs git all mad. Have another 1500 dollar pen, Scott.. watch 'em git mad. Hyuk hyuk!

~Bang

Yay for Trump for avoiding a fight he provoked. And for coughing up the $100 to the enemy for good measure. Who's the 98 lb weakling now?

Btw.. back on topic, let's feed Trump and Pruitt a giant steaming pile of asbestos laden insulation. Since it's not harmful anymore...right neocon Scott?

A senior advisor to the State Department appointed just two months ago has been quietly vetting career diplomats and American employees of international institutions to determine whether they are loyal to President Donald Trump and his political agenda, according to nearly a dozen current and former U.S. officials.

Mari Stull, a former food and beverage lobbyist-turned-wine blogger under the name “Vino Vixen,” has reviewed the social media pages of State Department staffers for signs of ideological deviation. She has researched the names of government officials to determine whether they signed off on Obama-era policies — though signing off does not mean officials personally endorsed them but merely cleared them through the bureaucratic chain. And she has inquired about Americans employed by international agencies, including the World Health Organization and the United Nations, asking their colleagues when they were hired and by whom, according the officials. 

Archived