Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

13 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Putin is a thug that will murder political opponents in the street and he would love to watch the US and Europe crumble. It’s astonishing that more and more of the GOP look the other way. Putin is an enemy of democracy and the US. 

The poster you are responding to doesn’t support democracy either.

12 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Imagine how you would feel if the NSA had been intercepting calls of people in the Obama campaign and an RNC funded "intelligence" report was used by the Bush era FBI to trigger FISA warrants and the Bush administration DOJ got an investigation going by the same Republican partisan FBI crew that whitewashed the Republican presential nominee's misuse of highly classified information including TS SCI and TS SAP information in a home brew email system and the special counsel loaded up is staff with Republican donor lawyers and kept up a steady drip of leaks going to RNC media for over a year.  I think the whole business would seem so corrupt you would want a full investigation by a new special prosecutor with a grand jury to get to the bottom if it and casual comments in the media would not provide any solace.

Raceacrats are convinced without a shred of proof that Trump conspired with Putin but the the town is awash with the stench of rot and corruption in the DOJ, FBI and IC and like Sargent Schultz of old you see nothing.  Meeting on in the AG's jet was a casual meet and greet nothing to see here.  Immunity deals handed out to all of Clinton's aides so they couldn't be prosecuted, no problem.  Comey drafts his exoneration letter for Clinton even before she is interviewed, big deal.  The Clinton interview is not under oath, no notes or transcript is available no problem, the law is for others not the Raceacrats.

You whoulf be fit to be tied if the Republicans did this and rightfully so but since it was your party abusing power you don't care. You Alinskites are all the same, the ends justify the means.

I appreciate you taking the time to write all this and I'll happily respond to it, but first, please answer my original question.

In your previous posts you cited fox news for your assertion that a spy had been implanted in the Trump campaign. Do you still hold to that assertion given that people from the very same source, namely Shepard Smith, Judge Neapolitano, and Trey Gowdy have all come out and unequivocally rejected that narrative?

6 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

You may be right.  I think it is certainly true Putin is interested in busting up the post Cold War new world order that he feels has cornered and reduced Russia.  As I said, I said I don't know of Putin is the tyrant I feared that would take over Russia or a more benign strong man that is protecting a weak democratic state. 

I don't want the new world order.  I want economic nationalism to enrich blue collar America and the US to mind its own business and get out of Asia and the Middle East.  We have been meddling across the globe for 100 years and I am sick of it.  I want the American people to care for ourselves.

With all due respect, we can't do that. We have shown ourselves unable to get past racial and gender barriers that could keep our own society fed, clothed, and somewhat gainfully employed. 

Any useful ideas? Congress awaits you. 

It takes a special kind of someone to be capable of the mental gymnastics it takes to believe that: 

Every intelligence agency in the country plus others around the world, every major ally government in the world, the previous US presidency, half of congress, 95% of the American free press and independent journalists, George Soros and all other deep state Illuminati members were all working together to stop Donald trump from winning the White House and somehow  despite rampant illegal voting and an electoral college system that was setup to specially prevent Republican wins, they could not stop political newcomer Donald trump from taking office. 

And now that he is in office, they are continuing their worldwide conspiracy with thousands of people all coordinated and synchronized to undermine him and run a coup to remove him from office. 

It is a house of cards that with even a rudimentary level of questioning or insight or shred of intelligence, completely falls apart. 

17 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Imagine how you would feel if the NSA had been intercepting calls of people in the Obama campaign and an RNC funded "intelligence" report was used by the Bush era FBI to trigger FISA warrants and the Bush administration DOJ got an investigation going by the same Republican partisan FBI crew that whitewashed the Republican presential nominee's misuse of highly classified information including TS SCI and TS SAP information in a home brew email system and the special counsel loaded up is staff with Republican donor lawyers and kept up a steady drip of leaks going to RNC media for over a year.  I think the whole business would seem so corrupt you would want a full investigation by a new special prosecutor with a grand jury to get to the bottom if it and casual comments in the media would not provide any solace.

Lemme stop you right there and let's talk about the bolded part.  Two things.

1st. The Steele Dossier was not the sole basis for the FISA warrants.  Indeed, basically every GOP Congressman except Devin Nunes who has seen the info has said the FBI acted appropriately.  There was plenty of other information that the FBI had (remember the "spy" the right was up in arms about a couple weeks ago that they stopped yelling about once they actually got to see information about the informant?).

2nd.  It's funny you mention Republicans when flipping your roles because ironically, the people in the real world were Republicans.  Comey?  Republican.  Rosenstein?  Republican.  Mueller?  Republican.

I know it probably is a strange concept but it is possible for someone to nominate a member of the opposite party for various positions.  Law enforcement has tons of Republicans.  Naturally many of the best will be Republicans.  Obama nominated those Republicans.  They are currently running the investigation into the now Republican administration.

Also while we're on the subject of Republicans investigating Republicans the Steele dossier was originally funded by a Jeb supporter, but frankly its a moot point bc the FBI had plenty of independent information.

2 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Unhappy environmentalists in EPA are not the issue or my concern. 

Unless you have an alternative planet for you or more likely your descendants to live on it should be.

Spies embedded in the Trump presidential campaign, the NSA, FBI, DOJ and other elements of the IC weaponized and used to discredit a new president is of grave concern.  I want their heads and I don't understand why Trump is relying on the FBI IG who may also be compromised to sort this out.  Trump should have gotten  Sessions to appoint an aggressive Special Counsel to pursue this Deep State corruption.

If the FBI/DOJ were going to discredit Trump based on the information they got investigating possible Russian attempts to infiltrate and influence the Trump campaign why did they wait until after the election to allow news of this to come out? While meanwhile announcing new investigations of Clinton weeks before voting almost certainly pushing Trump over the top?

As for the informant being a spy illegally planted in the Trump campaign the DOJ gave a briefing to selected senior House Republican members on the nature of that informant and information. Trump attended - with his lawyer to boot. The silence from Trump and those who attended since that briefing has been deafening. Well apart from GOP members saying that actually the FBI acted properly and that its important Mueller is allowed to finish his work.

Meanwhile Trump's Campaign Chair is back in Court this Friday, facing even more indictments and likely to end up in jail for breaking his parole conditions by trying to tamper with witnesses ...

29 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

8a8.gif

Keep fighting the good fight

11 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Lemme stop you right there and let's talk about the bolded part.  Two things.

1st. The Steele Dossier was not the sole basis for the FISA warrants.  Indeed, basically every GOP Congressman except Devin Nunes who has seen the info has said the FBI acted appropriately.  There was plenty of other information that the FBI had (remember the "spy" the right was up in arms about a couple weeks ago that they stopped yelling about once they actually got to see information about the informant?).

2nd.  It's funny you mention Republicans when flipping your roles because ironically, the people in the real world were Republicans.  Comey?  Republican.  Rosenstein?  Republican.  Mueller?  Republican.

I know it probably is a strange concept but it is possible for someone to nominate a member of the opposite party for various positions.  Law enforcement has tons of Republicans.  Naturally many of the best will be Republicans.  Obama nominated those Republicans.  They are currently running the investigation into the now Republican administration.

Also while we're on the subject of Republicans investigating Republicans the Steele dossier was originally funded by a Jeb supporter, but frankly its a moot point bc the FBI had plenty of independent information.

Every person who debunks Trump and the Fox News spin, Republican or Democrat, is a deep state shill. Trey Gowdy who was a hero during his Clinton investigation days is now getting dunked on Fox and Friends for instance. 

Playing this game with people who’ve gone off the deep end is a total waste of time. There is a reason the right wing media landscape is now dominated by conspiratorial nutjobs like Alex Jones. The core base is increasingly looking for the next paranoia-induced high. 

Yeah but, NE, its important to confirm they've gone off the deep end.  Once we know we can act accordingly.  If we just presume every Trumper is off the deep end we'll end up with some problems when we find the unicorn who can be saved.

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Yeah but, NE, its important to confirm they've gone off the deep end.  Once we know we can act accordingly.  If we just presume every Trumper is off the deep end we'll end up with some problems when we find the unicorn who can be saved.

If you hear the words deep state uttered seriously at any moment, that person has been officially lost.

It's the "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" of this decade.

I said "if you're quoted a bunch, it's usually not a good thing".

I forgot the essence of that statement...I had been wrong, I learned something, studied up, and continue to do so.

As a grandma, jeez. Don't ever think you're smart. Bright? Sure. Pragmatic and economical? You betcha. 

As leader of a nation...

With an 8th grade reading level and no one who ever told you NO?

You're not in a position to deliver **** from Amazon. 

Right, nothing to see here move along, these drones do not concern you.  Mueller will locate the hot tub pictures of Donald and Vladimir any day now, there existence is the REAL problem.....:-)

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Good, maybe they are smart maybe we ought to run Ivanka next.  It's long past time we had a female POTUS.

5 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

Right, nothing to see here move along, these drones do not concern you.  Mueller will locate the hot tub pictures of Donald and Vladimir any day now, there existence is the REAL problem.....:-)

Come on dude.  There are people here trying to actually engage you and give you a chance to demonstrate that you aren't as nutty as you appear at first glance, but posts like this do you no favors.

Archived