Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Wentz undethrows that pass

He had a guy in his lap pushing him backwards as he tried to throw that.  And he still got it out there.

That ball with TH is a punt and picked off.

Im not going to say Wentz is playing well.

But if you don’t think the OL is the problem, you have no idea what you’re looking at.  None.  At all.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Such a critical year for Danny Boy and his slimming stadium-funding hopes:

New QB

Ron's third Year 

More weapons on offense

Rebranding year

It's all - VERY typically - going to pot.   🤣😂

YEESS!

You actually made me smile for the first time since the game began-- such is my pure hatred of thevile slithering beast infesting my team.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

McLaurin vs Diggs is perhaps the most depressing match up in this rivalry (should I even call it that anymore?).  Never have I seen a WR get open on a cornerback so regularly only for the pass to be incomplete.  Last year it was due to Heinicke's noodle arm, and this season so far it is because Wentz can never actually plant his legs into a throw and has to throw these rainbows as he is being knocked backwards.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He had a guy in his lap pushing him backwards as he tried to throw that.  And he still got it out there.

That ball with TH is a punt and picked off.

Im not going to say Wentz is playing well.

But if you don’t think the OL is the problem, you have no idea what you’re looking at.  None.  At all.

Ive been blasting the line all day and Rons horrible mismanagement of the roster 

Btw. The idea that this is on the Online is ridiculous.

The O line hasn't been bad. In fact i saw a stat that showed Wentz actually had the 4th most time in the pocket.

He doesnt step up, he doest recognize blitzes, he doesn't do hot reads, he hold the ball forever.

The issue is not the line. It's wentz

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, TMK9973 said:

I'm done with Wentz. I thought we would have been better off going with TH and upgrading elsewhere but that Wentz was a upgrade.

But he's getting worse every game.

Wentz needs to be benched

I said it too earlier. He doesn't improve. He's as bad/worse as he was in Indy. 

he's a complete and utter dud. 

a declining has been. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Making Diggs look like Deon Sanders and he's given up more passing yards then anyone in the NFL this year...

Diggs feeds of QBs that are inaccurate. He is always lurking. If you are accurate you can eat against him all day. But a guy like Wentz couldn't do that even if he had time to throw

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1