Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

My mom died last night and she was a massive Redskins fan and absolutely hated Dallas, I would like to get a win. This team needs to play hard football for the entire game. Not just a quarter or a half, the whole game. This is a winnable game and one they should be able to pull off, they need to win some games until we get some key guys back. If this team doesn't go in fired up, than I don't know what could possibly inspire them.

• Sad 14

Just now, Simmsy said:

My mom died last night and she was a massive Redskins fan and absolutely hated Dallas, I would like to get a win. This team needs to play hard football for the entire game. Not just a quarter or a half, the whole game. This is a winnable game and one they should be able to pull off, they need to win some games until we get some key guys back. If this team doesn't go in fired up, than I don't know what could possibly inspire them.

you have our strength

condolences

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 4

23 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Prayers to you Shimmsy.  You and your family are in my thoughts today. I'm so sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

So heartfully sorry for your loss, Simmsy. 🙏

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Sending you prayers. Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

What is going on with Cole Turner as I thought he was only slightly dinged at the end of preseason?   Or are they just making him inactive in the numbers game cause I thought he was going to be a good redzone and slot option for us.

From what I read or speculated on at least, was that because Turner doesn't play on special teams it is keeping him further down the depth chart for now.  I don't get it personally, the way he was talked about when drafted was that he had the potential to be a big weapon in this offense, and for the coaches not to be able to figure out how to assemble a special teams unit without having to keep a weapon on offense off the field seems ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Simmsy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

Really need the O not to go awol today. Can't play w/ half a team for 3 weeks in a row.

Whatever they gotta do to make it happen, we need to find some level of production with our offense before we reach the point where the game is practically over.

This would be 4 weeks in a row . First game after the first 3 drives , 3rd ending in a fumble the offense didnt show up again until the mid 4th quarter

Look, we all watched the Cowboys vs. Giants game from last Monday right?  I am not saying that the Commanders should win today, but if we are convinced that this team can't even compete with the likes of THAT Cowboys team (and/or the Giants tbh) then this is going to be a brutally long season of our heads in our hands every week.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Condolences. 

• Like 1