Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

At least it’s wiry, functional muscle, as built as he is it isn’t pretty, puffy overdone bicep type muscle—he’s almost lean for his height 

Yeah LaRon's muscle was total ego **** and didn't help him at all. Davis is lean and speedy. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Toney has enormous bust potential. Smith weighs 166 AFTER bulking up and knowing he didn’t need to run a 40—and he was an incredible college player but at that size...he doesn’t have DJax’s 4.2 speed. Parsons is a potential head case, perfect fit for the Cowboys on an awful defense. 

Did that help? 

Yeah, it kind of did.......thanks

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

He’ll look mortal in a locker room with Montez Sweat standing in it.  I’ve been in the locker room and Sweat, even when surrounded by pros, looks like he was designed by scientists to play pro sports.  

He's the most comic book of our comic book character defense.  I'm about to go full nerd here, but he's Thor.  Chase is Luke Cage.  Daron is the Thing.  Holcomb is Wolverine and Jamin is Black Panther.

I wish I was more enthusiastic about the pick.  On NFL Network Coach Shaw from Stanford says he is a good player.  I just thought we could have moved up like several teams did and got a more valuable player on either defense or offense.  Maybe I will like their other picks tomorrow and over the weekend.

Archived