Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, bearrock said:

I thimk Davis is a better fit than JOK.  Maybe the FO wanted to trade down and didn't have any partners or maybe they didn't want to risk him being gone, but it seems likd a good pick at 19 

I liked Davis but liked JOK better.  But I'd say Davis is a more seamless fit to this defense.  He is a more traditional weakside LB and can even play Mike if need be.   Like JOK he's a freak athlete. 

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah it's ludicrous. 

He’ll look mortal in a locker room with Montez Sweat standing in it.  I’ve been in the locker room and Sweat, even when surrounded by pros, looks like he was designed by scientists to play pro sports.  

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

****ing HATE that Parsons went to the cowboys and Philly got Davonte Smith.......Giants offense is stacked with weapons........**** this draft...........goodnight

Toney has enormous bust potential. Smith weighs 166 AFTER bulking up and knowing he didn’t need to run a 40—and he was an incredible college player but at that size...he doesn’t have DJax’s 4.2 speed. Parsons is a potential head case, perfect fit for the Cowboys on an awful defense. 

Did that help? 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

You guys are giving me LaRon Landry vibes. Can we stop admiring dudes’ six pack so I can get that stink out of my head please? I don’t want to put that mojo on this kid. 

:ols:

You are mesmerized by his abs and you know it. :P

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

You guys are giving me LaRon Landry vibes. Can we stop admiring dudes’ six pack so I can get that stink out of my head please? I don’t want to put that mojo on this kid. 

:ols:

At least it’s wiry, functional muscle, as built as he is it isn’t pretty, puffy overdone bicep type muscle—he’s almost lean for his height 

I dont know if this makes any sense, but Smiddy just looks like an Eagle.  And Parsons just feels like a Cowboy.  Its like whoever named sticks...they got it 100% right.  Those things are sticks.  Smiddy is an Eagle and Parsons is a Cowboy.

Archived