Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, KDawg said:

I don’t hate it. I like Davis as a player. Good instincts and speed. Explosive. Good tackler. Fixes the god damn LB spot. 

He’s raw as **** though.

He ran and jumped his way into the first round.  Two months ago we could have gotten him at 51.

Don't hate me for this, but I'm mainly glad we got him because I really wasn't looking forward to trying to talk myself into Pete Werner at 51.

Just now, PushingTomorrow said:

Rivera and Del Rio are both former linebackers. And good ones. I woulda taken JOK. But I’ll best they know more than me about what they want - and need - in a ‘backer. 

Welcome to the DMW Jamin Davis!!!🏈

Yeah this is a good point.  I mean, if we can't trust Rivera and Del Rio to draft a LB, we're boned anyway.

1 minute ago, PushingTomorrow said:

Rivera and Del Rio are both former linebackers. And good ones. I woulda taken JOK. But I’ll bet they know more than me about what they want - and need - in a ‘backer. 

Welcome to the DMW Jamin Davis!!!🏈

True

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He ran and jumped his way into the first round.  Two months ago we could have gotten him at 51.

Don't hate me for this, but I'm mainly glad we got him because I really wasn't looking forward to trying to talk myself into Pete Werner at 51.

I’ll remind you when Werner is good :ols:

Archived