Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

9 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Surprise pick!  @Skinsinparadise you got your boy!

lol, yeah I don't know if he was my boy but I liked him, I would have taken him preferably in a trade down but I spent a lot of energy pushing Jamin especially as to apples to apples versus Zaven for our defense.

I liked him for this defense because I love his lateral range, side to side speed to help shut down screens/outside zone runs, etc.  He needs to improve his instincts/recoginition skills. 

As an athlete he's a freak.  Strong-fast.  He has good potential as a pass rusher.  He covers well, too.

A lot of potential. High ceiling player.  High character.    I trust Rivera and Del Rio to coach him up, considering they were both LBs

I didn't push it on this thread but on TK's prediction thread I picked Jamin Davis. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

lol, yeah I don't know if he was my boy but I liked him, I would have taken him preferably in a trade down but I spent a lot of energy pushing Jamin especially as to apples to apples versus Zaven for our defense.

I liked him for this defense because I love his lateral range, side to side speed to help shut down screens/outside zone runs, etc.  He needs to improve his instincts/recoginition skills. 

As an athlete he's a freak.  Strong-fast.  He has good potential as a pass rusher.  He covers well, too.

A lot of potential. High ceiling player.  High character.    I trust Rivera and Del Rio to coach him up, considering they were both LBs

I didn't push it on this thread but on TK's prediction thread I picked Jamin Davis. 

I saw that SIP.  Good call  :)  Hope he plays his guts out for us and plays at an exceptional level for a long time. 

Archived