Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's the most comic book of our comic book character defense.  I'm about to go full nerd here, but he's Thor.  Chase is Luke Cage.  Daron is the Thing.  Holcomb is Wolverine and Jamin is Black Panther.

These are all perfect and idk how you did it. I see each one. 

I am really happy we didn’t take JOK there. Again, I see why everyone likes him and I see his potential. But he didn’t fit the LB need and I’m not sure how well he’d play as a force defender as 210ish in season pounds. 

I would have liked Moehrig equally to the Jamin pick. 

Would have been thrilled with Najee. But I think we made a good call with Jammin. 

Things could have been much worse there. 

I think Darrisaw and JOK are dropping due to medicals. There was a report saying medicals were coming in and the league had teams pulling dudes off their board entirely. 

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Vikings gonna have to reach for a OL now. Mayfield, Radunz or Moehrig. They don't need a DT with Thomlinson so unless they want to stock up with Baramore it'll be a OL. 

Maybe even Dickerson.

How did I forget Darrisaw.

What a steal for Vikings. 

I’m hoping to read 3 years from now an article on how the Cowboys passed on Davis for Parsons and have regretted it since.  

With our D-Line he will have space to move and be a tackling machine.  Hopefully he proves Ron right and becomes something special. 

I’m just glad we don’t have to read some dip**** on here try to coin a nickname each week like JOK-itch or JOK-strap or something when he gets beat or makes a play or whatever. Rivera protecting us from our worst members  🙏 

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's the most comic book of our comic book character defense.  I'm about to go full nerd here, but he's Thor.  Chase is Luke Cage.  Daron is the Thing.  Holcomb is Wolverine and Jamin is Black Panther.

Troy Apke is Ant Man.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m just glad we don’t have to read some dip**** on here try to coin a nickname each week like JOK-itch or JOK-strap or something when he gets beat or makes a play or whatever. Rivera protecting us from our worst members  🙏 

You ain’t JOKing.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Hey, I resemble that remark...

Archived