Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I have a sick feeling that the Packers are going to take one of my guys Elijah Moore and I am going to have to watch Rodgers go deep to him and torch us in the matchup next year. 

If they want to keep Rodgers, that needs to be the first of like 5 wide receivers they draft lol.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I have a sick feeling that the Packers are going to take one of my guys Elijah Moore and I am going to have to watch Rodgers go deep to him and torch us in the matchup next year. 

Not sure if Justin Love will take advantage of Moore’s skills.

11 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Apparently, it was the chair Goodell made all the picks from last year. Makes no sense. It's stupid.

It’s the chair he was slumped into, looking all drunk/stoned near the end of night 2. Honestly looked like he had taken an edible and it was just kicking in 😂

Just now, KDawg said:

I could see Buffalo taking him. Him or Stokes have to be the favorites for them.

That or Barmore. 

I'll zag in this one.  I think he's a bad fit for Buffalo.  They're better off with an explosive guy.  Singletary/Moss can get the 3.5 yard joints.

With all of our picks, and a solid addition, the board looks good right now. We could be aggressive to move up and grab a player we want, or sit back because it looks like there will be another really good player there at 51. 

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

I'll zag in this one.  I think he's a bad fit for Buffalo.  They're better off with an explosive guy.  Singletary/Moss can get the 3.5 yard joints.

I don’t disagree with the fit thing. But Buffalo wants a back or a corner really bad. Could see them waiting and going after the Buffalo Bulls Jaret Patterson later.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I mean, you should say that even if it’s not true.  

Also, did you all know I dated Sarah Michelle Gellar in high school? I swear it’s true. 

You named your hand Sarah Michelle Gellar?? 

I just called mine Buffy. Saved time. 

Archived