2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Moehrig. Their safeties are weak

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Yup. I think Moehrig.

I think Washington is a perfect fit for that defense and he can be had in the 3rd. We shall see.... 

Just now, Bacon said:

If Trask falls to us at a point where everyone is looking at each other and asking why he's still on the board, you've got to give him a shot. Honestly, our current QB situation is very healthy for a young QB. He'll learn a lot. 

I won’t ask “why is Trask still on the board” until after the conclusion of day 3.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

To me it’s not about Stokes not being a good player or pick. He is both of those.

Problem is that the Packers just keep giving Rodgers the finger. Year after year. 

I’d love to have a video of his reaction when he saw the pick.

Blank Stare Staring GIF

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

If Trask falls to us at a point where everyone is looking at each other and asking why he's still on the board, you've got to give him a shot. Honestly, our current QB situation is very healthy for a young QB. He'll learn a lot. 

Maybe the 4th?

I like Mills and Mond much better. I find Mond intriguing.

I’m going to flip my **** if we throw away any of our next 3 premium picks (2, 3, 3) on a garbage, longshot QB prospect just to do it. There’s a lot left on the board that can help us for a long time, and we missed on the QBs that have a real shot. Suck it up and focus on it next offseason, with a fury. But don’t half-ass it now and get caught wasting resources for no reason.

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’d take Buechs in the 7th before Trask in UDFA.

the scary thing is who is the competition left for Trask or Mills now that NE/Chicago are out of the picture.  I'd take Mills easily over Trask but really don't want either.  I can take Mills if its the 4th round. 

Maybe Denver?  But is either guy really better than Bridgewater or even Lock?

Archived