Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

honestly, minus the top CBs I would buy it. and they don’t value DBs in round 1 like that seemingly. It wasn’t a great defensive class, it’s not THAT crazy of a comment especially if Parsons was off their board. 

I am not saying it isn’t true.  Just that it’s the right thing to say regardless of it’s true or not.

As a strange twist if irony, I have to talk to my 7 year olds about lying tomorrow and convince her it’s wrong.  (Also, if you’re going to lie, hide the evidence.  She played with my wife’s makeup, was caught wearing it, lied, and left the makeup out. I’m actually more irritated that she didn’t realize she was going to be caught than the lying)

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Okay I've never heard anyone say "position flex" before so you got me Ron.  Hook, line, and sinker lol.    

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I like him already.  Don't know *anything* about his tape.  Saw a 5 minute highlight reel that got better as it played.  He seems like a bright guy though, he's chiseled AF, and Ron and Del Rio wanted him so LFG.  

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Stokes is a good player and worth a first round choice.  I don't hate that pick for Green Bay at all.

Kind of surprised at how many edges are still on the board this late.  Should be some goodies for the teams picking early in round two this year.

To me it’s not about Stokes not being a good player or pick. He is both of those.

Problem is that the Packers just keep giving Rodgers the finger. Year after year. 

I’d love to have a video of his reaction when he saw the pick.

53 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Steady, dependable, a smart, nose for the ball tackler like Fletcher. 

Well, except that his nose is about 7" higher than Fletcher's....

Weird thing is, when I see "UK", I think British.  Are we sure he played *gridiron* football?

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What are these guys on ABC  talking about lol, “4.34, that’s unheard of at CB” wut? And it was an inflated pro day time. It’s good but not nearly that rare at that position to talk like that 

He ran a laser timed 4.25 at Brandon Marshall's weird combine event that he hosted.  That kid can ****ing fly.  Probably between him and Rondale Moore, Dwayne Eskridge, or Anthony Schwartz for the fastest kid in the class.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Martin skip them

If Trask falls to us at a point where everyone is looking at each other and asking why he's still on the board, you've got to give him a shot. Honestly, our current QB situation is very healthy for a young QB. He'll learn a lot. 

Archived