Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

4 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Okay this is the worst thing that's happened all night.  I just dealt for James Robinson in two big time leagues.  **** ME

Not to mention it's just a stupid pick for them.

Same man. Dealt Woods for him in one league last month, being overstocked at WR. 

3 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Look, like holy ****, this is how bad teams stay bad.  You get a UDFA who puts up an incredible season, one of the best in the entire league, and you still DRAFT A RUNNING BACK IN THE FIRST ROUND????

Are you serious??????

They threw away found money, it’s incredible. So many holes on that roster too. 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

When we get a new stadium. Nobody wants to go to Fedex Field lolol

It wouldn't be at the stadium necessarily. NY had it at Radio City, didn't they? Nashville had it downtown...to the dismay of many bachelorette parties apparently...

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

SLB surprises me.  To me he comes off more as a weakside LB or maybe even Mike.  But agree with Josina's comment about he can likely play all three spots.

Her comment reminded me of another reason why I liked him and highlighted this on the draft thread -- the dude is a really sound tackler in open field.  He tackles low and brings his guy down.  

the Laron Landry talk here brings up a good comparison.  Landry albeit a safety would make some highlight tackles but would also miss too much.  Jamin doesn't miss much.  And his open field tackling is fun to watch.  He brings his targets down and he does it with attitude. 

In retrospect, Sam makes a lot of sense for Jamin - TE coverage ability and pass rush ability, and has the length/tackling skill you’d look for there.   I think his athleticism just messes with the mental processing in terms of fit.  

JMO of course (and I was right there with you).  

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

OK, we need to be done with masks now. Watching Goodell on stage with some female and I'm think 'she looks hot", then I hear "this high school student..."

Screw you, pandemic. I feel like enough of a pervert without your help!

High schoolers can be 18 or 19...20 if they're particularly stupid.

Archived