Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

TK
Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m just glad we don’t have to read some dip**** on here try to coin a nickname each week like JOK-itch or JOK-strap or something when he gets beat or makes a play or whatever. Rivera protecting us from our worst members  🙏 

🎶🎶🎶 We be Jammin’! 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

You've been on point tonight and once again, I agree.  ETN makes a lot of sense for them.  Moss sucks and Singletary is a 1B.

Not sure where Jacksonville goes here. Could see Basham. Wonder if they’d consider Moehrig/Holland.

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

You've been on point tonight and once again, I agree.  ETN makes a lot of sense for them.  Moss sucks and Singletary is a 1B.

Yeah, Allbright has been saying the Bills really want a top RB, badly, to take pressure and some hits off of Allen

7 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

I wish I was more enthusiastic about the pick.  On NFL Network Coach Shaw from Stanford says he is a good player.  I just thought we could have moved up like several teams did and got a more valuable player on either defense or offense.  Maybe I will like their other picks tomorrow and over the weekend.

Davis is like throwing a match onto kerosene. He can take a great defense and make it unbeatable with his measurables. There's footage of him smothering Kyle Pitts, the consensus top TE this draft. 

The problem is...11 starts. It's a risk. But hell why not. 

7 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

I wish I was more enthusiastic about the pick.  On NFL Network Coach Shaw from Stanford says he is a good player.  I just thought we could have moved up like several teams did and got a more valuable player on either defense or offense.  Maybe I will like their other picks tomorrow and over the weekend.

Davis is like throwing a match onto kerosene. He can take a great defense and make it unbeatable with his measurables. There's footage of him smothering Kyle Pitts, the consensus top TE this draft. 

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Not sure where Jacksonville goes here. Could see Basham. Wonder if they’d consider Moehrig/Holland.

Yeah, I can see Moehrig. Maybe a WR? Marshall or Bateman? 

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You can say that again! ;)

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah, Allbright has been saying the Bills really want a top RB, badly, to take pressure and some hits off of Allen

Agree on the fit with ETN but I think they can just sit tight and get him at their natural spot.  Though if they're worried about getting sniped by the Jets for example, I could see giving up a 3 to secure him.

Yall know I'm not much into RBs in the 1st or ETN in general but I think that fit makes a lot of sense.

6 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m just glad we don’t have to read some dip**** on here try to coin a nickname each week like JOK-itch or JOK-strap or something when he gets beat or makes a play or whatever. Rivera protecting us from our worst members  🙏 

Yeah,  JOKes like that would be pathetic.

You know, I thought I was going to hate Greenberg hosting the draft.  And I don’t.  I’ve been watching the draft for so long I am “brand loyal” to Mel.  He was the first guy to do this, and I’ve been watching him since the 90’s.  So I was going to tolerate the rest of the guys for Mel.  

Though I think he’s lost his edge as he got older.  He used to go after picks and teams, which he doesn’t do as much anymore.  

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

Agree on the fit with ETN but I think they can just sit tight and get him at their natural spot.  Though if they're worried about getting sniped by the Jets for example, I could see giving up a 3 to secure him.

Yall know I'm not much into RBs in the 1st or ETN in general but I think that fit makes a lot of sense.

They are definitely going to be worried about the Jets finding a way to get back up. But they may risk it anyways. But if he’s there at their pick they are going Etienne. And I wouldn’t be surprised to see a small jump.

Archived