Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

I doubt Rodgers is coming here, but just for fun, I know the Dallas fans hate him, and he has put up pretty ridiculous stats against them.  Would love to see Cowboys fans lose their minds if he came to DC.  

Article here talks about Rodgers vs. Cowboys

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-dallas-packers-cowboys-rivalry/pyn92ygy1h3x1fkbhfer5zbm0#:~:text=Cowboys stats&text=— In nine career games against,against them in the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I sent @Jumbo my membership fees like I do every month, but thought maybe I was getting ****ed with as a 20k awesome posts initiation thing, before they let me into the secret forum.

Oh yeah. I see that KB. Well done Sir. That should put you near the ring of fame/mod end of the spectrum. Congrats!

Don't let them take you and make you into a mod though. They do terrible things to those people. In the end, they're more machine than man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mudhog said:

Oh yeah. I see that KB. Well done Sir. That should put you near the ring of fame/mod end of the spectrum. Congrats!

Don't let them take you and make you into a mod though. They do terrible things to those people. In the end, they're more machine than man.

I've been threatened with that before.

Fun random fact, every time that I've tried to do anything more than just be a regular **** talking mess like the rest of us people (babe draft, thread tracker, ESL), some **** in my real life goes totally nuts, so I just **** post my valuable opinion and nothing else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

I thought I was going to have to go meet real people and have in person conversations about football. Yikes.

I stay away from those, they have gone...poorly.

Always forget ordinary people are different than those here.  The hot takes, oh God the hot takes are wild and come from who knows where.

9 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Was I the only one hoping it was going to suddenly point to es.redwolves.com?

I for sure thought the forums would point elsewhere if it came back.

Tried looking for the link through the Football Team page, but couldn't find it.  Made me worried the team decided to shut it down for good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I stay away from those, they have gone...poorly.

Always forget ordinary people are different than those here.  The hot takes, oh God the hot takes are wild and come from who knows where.

I for sure thought the forums would point elsewhere if it came back.

Tried looking for the link through the Football Team page, but couldn't find it.  Made me worried the team decided to shut it down for good.

I checked the Football Team page too and couldn't find it and also thought it had been shut down for good and started stressing out about it.

Then I said to myself- just hope they are doing maintenance and that it will show up sometime this week again.

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I too thought the forum went down because the team changed their name.  Got all excited for a minute.

That’s funny. I assumed malware attack. 

Looks like Jamison Crowder took a pay cut. He’s not getting cut and coming here. We need a PR, and he’s better than Humphries in the slot, but I’m really not sure about the fit given that we have Humphries and Samuels 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I went over to bgobsession.com, its a good forum with a number of people from ES that moved over there. I go back and forth between these two, though ES is where I spend most of my time.

Wow there are some legends on that site. Does Om still write those long contemplations?

I thought maybe there was a URL change due to the team's name change and that I had completely missed all notices about it.

Did a google search for last 24 hours and came up with a thread on the /r/washingtonNFL subreddit asking if the board was down, it was showing that it was deleted (by the reddit mods? do they hate any mention of this forum?) but that was enough to confirm to me that I wasn't the only one wondering why the site was down.

• Like 2

I think if you get a chance to put Rodgers on this team without hurting it too much in the future or present, you do it. Hes too good not to. And if you win the superbowl it doesn't matter what Ron built before that, they would have built a championship team. 

I do get the idea of continuity (even though, Fitz has been here for all of a month) and not selling assets to get flashing signings. But the obvious is look at the bucks. A QB that good is worth the risk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People here are so funny.

”don’t bring in a mercenary who isn’t one of “ours” at QB”…that’s exactly what Fitzpatrick is and it’s awesome.

”don’t trade a bunch of picks for a QB, that’s not how Ron is doing things”…he literally attempted to trade multiple 1sts and more for Stafford like three months ago. 

People here would embrace Rodgers instantly. It’s not going to happen of course. But let’s keep our heads on straight in here, no matter how likable and fun Fitzpatrick is.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I got so many points and warnings and flags when I first started posting here.  I’m not even sure why........

I feel like it's a rite of passage until mods find out who the morons are lol. In general this message board has gotten better, I was a lurker for almost 10 years until I decided to finally create an account. Pretty much figured I'd get banned back in the day lmao.

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

I feel like it's a rite of passage until mods find out who the morons are lol. In general this message board has gotten better, I was a lurker for almost 10 years until I decided to finally create an account. Pretty much figured I'd get banned back in the day lmao.

I agree, the board is definitely much better. There use to be too many posters with a schtick celebrating themselves, instead of sticking to the point. 

Someone had mentioned MSF a few pages earlier. That clown was a total thread jacking downer. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, UK Skins said:

Wow there are some legends on that site. Does Om still write those long contemplations?

Not that I have seen, though there are some blog posts written during the season that I dont always read so some could be from him. Though I think its a bit more of a slower paced forum then ES.

• Thanks 1