Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

If we brought him on board I would imagine we're top three SB favorites.

It's got traction..I loooove it!!!

Seriously tho things have gotten quiet...4th o july suprise...GREATEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!

7 hours ago, mudhog said:

Do you realize how ****ty a person you have to be to be waived by Philly? That's like eating bunnies for breakfast ****ty!

Could be he refused to say he hates Santa.

• Haha 1

I recall reading that Rivera didn't like that there was a lack of a real QB competition last year, that it was a mistake for Haskins to be crowned the starter with Kyle Allen the backup.

After getting Fitzpatrick to compete with Heineke and Allen for the starting position, why would he follow that up with announcing a starter now?  It is better this way.

Edited by TysonM
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Counterpoint: Yes he is.

I hope he isn't. I like the team psyche right now. Bringing in AR would be a welcome infusion of ability and an equally unwelcome infusion of circus 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Counterpoint: Yes he is.

No he isn't....he is a spoiled little **** and I don't want him here. May be emotional on my point but I want continuity and leadership.......

• Like 1
19 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

No he isn't....he is a spoiled little **** and I don't want him here. May be emotional on my point but I want continuity and leadership.......

He can be all that stuff but as long as he wins double digit games every season, I really don’t care. It’s not like all that stuff hurts his teams’ win/loss %. We know from a very large sample size that it does not.

It isn't a question of Fitz vs Rodgers, it is Rodgers vs everything Ron & Co have done to build a team spirit and accountability and merit. Do a complete 180 and mortgage the future in picks and the cap in extreme paychecks to bring in a hired gun in an ends justify the means way.

Rodgers is a helluva QB, no one disputes that, he just isn't ours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, bowhunter said:

Was anyone else unable to access this site yesterday?? Thought maybe there was some mega signing and the site crashed lol

Yeah, WTF is happening right now? 

Just now, mudhog said:

We need a place to meet when this stuff happens. I was a lost soul for the last two days.

I thought I was going to have to go meet real people and have in person conversations about football. Yikes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14
12 minutes ago, mudhog said:

We need a place to meet when this stuff happens. I was a lost soul for the last two days.

I went over to bgobsession.com, its a good forum with a number of people from ES that moved over there. I go back and forth between these two, though ES is where I spend most of my time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I thought I was going to have to go meet real people and have in person conversations about football. Yikes.

That's hilarious. Hell, I started to look up Jumbo's number in the white pages. then I remembered I haven't had a phonebook in 20 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 6/14/2021 at 7:26 AM, LD0506 said:

It isn't a question of Fitz vs Rodgers, it is Rodgers vs everything Ron & Co have done to build a team spirit and accountability and merit.

Agreed, it would definitely seem like a Same Ole Redskins kinda move and a sign that maybe things aren't as improved as we thought.  I love the direction we're heading in, so I would be absolutely mystified if Rivera just said "F it, I'm going deep."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I went over to bgobsession.com, its a good forum with a number of people from ES that moved over there. I go back and forth between these two, though ES is where I spend most of my time.

1 minute ago, mudhog said:

That's hilarious. Hell, I started to look up Jumbo's number in the white pages. then I remembered I haven't had a phonebook in 20 years.

Yesterday I just got too drunk at my dogs birthday party, but this morning I started looking at other boards and the FB group that's inactive.

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Yeah, WTF is happening right now? 

Hell, I even logged on to Twitter for the 1st time in months, only people I follow there are skins fans..hoping to see some kind of reference of the site being down. No such luck. I began to wonder if I got the ban hammer without so much as a "Hi there..."

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, bowhunter said:

Hell, I even logged on to Twitter for the 1st time in months, only people I follow there are skins fans..hoping to see some kind of reference of the site being down. No such luck. I began to wonder if I got the ban hammer without so much as a "Hi there..."

I sent @Jumbo my membership fees like I do every month, but thought maybe I was getting ****ed with as a 20k awesome posts initiation thing, before they let me into the secret forum.

• Like 1
Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I sent @Jumbo my membership fees like I do every month, but thought maybe I was getting ****ed with as a 20k awesome posts initiation thing, before they let me into the secret forum.

see my post in the random thought tailgate thread :) 

and you've been in the secret forum (secretly) for a long time

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1