Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, method man said:

Too much money ughh. Say bye bye to to Elijah Moore

I hope if any wr is the bpa, they take him, even if it's at 19 overall.  Even if it's a slot guy.  If we could have samuels and moore as our slot guys, nobody is going to miss sims jr, and the other wrs on the roster would need to have ability to play outside, which tmac, harmon, AGG, cam sims all have.

• Like 1

That's a nice deal too. We're getting quality players and not overpaying. 

Like, you know, what happens with healthy, attractive franchises. Players actually want to come here. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

Its a better deal than what NE gave Aglohar. I thought Samuels was going to get 15 mil a year. 

It’s crazy how everyone is forgetting his 2017-2019. Look how terrible his catch efficiency was in 2019. He balled out in a contract year. Good for him I guess

• Like 1

I would have preferred Fuller.  Samuel is nice (and he’s young), but this draft is full of slot guys.  Do we take Bateman at 19?  I doubt it.  It’s got to be O-line or LB.  Hopefully Marshall slips to the 2nd round or Wallace slips to the 3rd