Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

I bet Samuel year 1 hit us around $4-5m. So I’m thinking we have around $15-16m in cap space. So still a solid $6-8m in year 1 money to spend befor you get to a spot where you’ll want to save for the season. Draft picks will cost $7m but remember that means they’re replacing 6-7 contracts currently being accounted for in the Top 51, so you really need net $2m for rookies. So assuming we save $5-7m for in season we could theoretically still spend a decent chunk on some bargains a la last year 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Lovi said:

I’m thinking they need to get Tre Boston or Hooker. We can then say we got a cheap hooker 

Boston should be an easy sell. These guys drafted him and he'll benefit heavily playing with an elite pass rush and one of the better corner duos in the league. It will make him look good and get him a multiyear deal somewhere

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

Teddy Bridgewater was more accurate than Allen? 

Teddy Bridge is not losing a QB competition to Allen.  Regardless, I would much rather have Fitzmagic throwing to these guys than Bridgewater or Allen.  This offense is going to be explosive no matter who is at QB though.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, method man said:

You are not forced to take a OT round 1 or 2. Cornelius Lucas has been solid the past two years - he is the most underrated player on the team. 

If Darrisaw is there at #19, you take him but I wouldn't reach for an Eichenberg or Cosmi. 

I don't think Eichenberg is a reach in the 2nd round.  He's a blue collar LOT that get's the job done in pass and run blocking.

I think FS and LB will be the last two major signings...and by major I mean a step down from what we've done so far.  Then depth after.

And honestly we'd be sitting pretty, pretty, prettyyyyyyyy good come draft day.  

This roster gonna look damn solid by opening day.

A+ offseason so far.  A+

• Like 6

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

I don't think Eichenberg is a reach in the 2nd round.  He's a blue collar LOT that get's the job done in pass and run blocking.

Meant at #19. I'd be ok with Eichenberg in rd 2, knowing his upside would be as an average LT, which is still decent value

Just now, Dexter said:

Teddy Bridge is not losing a QB competition to Allen.  Regardless, I would much rather have Fitzmagic throwing to these guys than Bridgewater or Allen.  This offense is going to be explosive no matter who is at QB though.

Pre injury Teddy I would agree but Teddy just hasn't looked right since. Looks hope its more fitzmagic thrown than Fitiztragic making those throws. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

I think FS and LB will be the last two major signings...and by major I mean a step down from what we've done so far.  Then depth after.

And honestly we'd be sitting pretty, pretty, prettyyyyyyyy good come draft day.  

This roster gonna look damn solid by opening day.

A+ offseason so far.  A+

A-  A+ on the signings but they get dinged in my opinion for not locking up BS long term and paying him 18M this year. But solid off-season for sure 

• Like 1

Just now, Lovi said:

A-  A+ on the signings but they get dinged in my opinion for not locking up BS long term and paying him 18M this year. But solid off-season for sure 

DAMN IT.

You are 100% correct.

A+ on the signings in my book.

• Like 1