Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, lavar1156 said:

So who is gonna ask Ron and Scott why Samuel had his best year after they left?

No need to ask....they had an inaccurate Cam Newton and Allen who no one views as a starting QB in this league.  He still got 100+ targets that year....I think that was another reason he signed here, he knows he will get targets and much better QB play.  

Bonus he gets to play with his boy Terry.

• Like 1

Just now, RWJ said:

You know not a bad idea.  He has great hands and for speed he would be excellent.  Can he block though?

We have one of the best developmental TE coaches in the league.  If Pete thinks he can do, I am sure he will be a stud if they ask him to transition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

No need to ask....they had an inaccurate Cam Newton and Allen who no one views as a starting QB in this league.  He still got 100+ targets that year....I think that was another reason he signed here, he knows he will get targets and much better QB play.  

Bonus he gets to play with his boy Terry.

Teddy Bridgewater was more accurate than Allen? 

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

We have one of the best developmental TE coaches in the league.  If Pete thinks he can do, I am sure he will be a stud if they ask him to transition.

True.  He is one of the best.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Heinicke easily surpasses 40 TD's this year. And that's just the passing ones.

He's good for at least 15 Pylon Dives for TD's as well.

Fitz should start until he turns into Fitztragic, then TH comes in while Fitz charges up on the bench and comes through for us in the final weeks for an epic playoff run! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

You know not a bad idea.  He has great hands and for speed he would be excellent.  Can he block though?

I've been pushing for it. He did nothing when given chances last year. I don't know if he can separate vs NFL corners. Going against safeties and linebackers could be another story.

He'd be a move TE so I wouldn't worry a ton about the blocking

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dexter said:

What? I think drafting an actual TE is a better idea than taking a WR who's best traits involve his agility, leaping ability, etc and having him add 20+ lbs. That's silly. 

• Like 1

I love our FA signings period end of story! Filled some of our major needs with top talent at reasonable numbers. Obviously still have holes to fill (LB) but we have $$ left and I have a gut feeling with some of the upcoming cuts and the draft we will fill those for this year.

Let’s see how scary Terry can be with another respected threat running with him out there!! 😱

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

You are not forced to take a OT round 1 or 2. Cornelius Lucas has been solid the past two years - he is the most underrated player on the team. 

If Darrisaw is there at #19, you take him but I wouldn't reach for an Eichenberg or Cosmi. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3