Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Where are all of the "no one will want to sign in Washington" people now? Give me a starting LB and lets go drafting. You add a LB through FA and you can go BPA for the entire draft. I am pumped. 

I doubt it's a complete coincidence that we went after QB first. Receivers know they're gonna get some stats and plenty of balls thrown their way with Fitz, regardless of whether he turns it over a lot or no.

• Like 1

We legit now in the WR department.  A true 1 and 2 and Samuel is a swiss army knife.  He can play RB along with WR just like GIbby.  We need TEs now.  I am just thankful for the signings we've made. Wow!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Curtis Samuel already had plenty of opportunities to shine when paired with DJ Moore, but Scary Terry is even more skilled. 

Once we get TE shored up, the amount of talent we will have will be very difficult to gameplan for. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Where are all of the "no one will want to sign in Washington" people now? Give me a starting LB and lets go drafting. You add a LB through FA and you can go BPA for the entire draft. I am pumped. 

If we nail the draft like we did last year we are going to the conference finals....that means getting an impact LB, speedy WR and more beef on the offensive line. God help the league if we find another Kameron Curl in the 7th round or an impact UDFA....lets get the offensive line stablized and find some run stuffers which I think we have coming back in Ion....everyone remember him? 

• Like 3

Just watched some of his highlights on Utube and he is a short receiver but so versatile.  He can run out of the backfield, do screens, go over the middle, run deep routes, etc.

He scored a touchdown against us last year.   He reminds me of Steve Smith who played for the Panthers several years ago.   They will not be able to double team Terry McLaurin.

• Like 2

• Riggo-toni changed the title to The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson signed;Sundberg, Darby, KPL out
1 minute ago, RWJ said:

We legit now in the WR department.  A true 1 and 2 and Samuel is a swiss army knife.  He can play RB along with WR just like GIbby.  We need TEs now.  I am just thankful for the signings we've made. Wow!  

I think they might have Gandy Golden bulk up and play TE.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I would have preferred Fuller.  Samuel is nice (and he’s young), but this draft is full of slot guys.  Do we take Bateman at 19?  I doubt it.  It’s got to be O-line or LB.  Hopefully Marshall slips to the 2nd round or Wallace slips to the 3rd

I am big on Wallace, he's a natural Z.  Terrace Marshall played both slot and outside.  I think he can play Z.  Samuel played some outside when Ron was there.  Played a little last year.  But probably best playing slot. 

• Like 1