Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, LightningBuggs said:

My bet is JAX or MIA.

Jax is weird because he'll be in the same boat as he was in Carolina. He wont be the number 1 and probably won't be the number 2 either. Too many cooks in that kitchen with the signings of Marvin Jones and Dorsett. Jets as well now that they have Mims and Corey Davis. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Your eyes do not matter, the stats are right there. Did you even click the link? 

Slant routes: 19.7%
9 routes: 12.1%
Post routes: 13.3%
Out routes: 10.6%

Curl routes: 7.6%
Corner routes: 3.8%
Dig routes: 4.9%

Comeback routes: 4.2%

Screen routes: 6.1%

Flat routes: 12.9%

Other routes: 4.9%

By my math that’s over 70% of his routes, at the least, that I would not consider to be “gadget” or “manufactured touches”. How is he a gadget player exactly? He’s a WR.

I did click on the link I even quoted what Matt Harmon said about Samuels. I watched him he's a gadget player and if you think its ok to overpay for a guy like him than pat yourself on the back. I mean Nelson Alghoar had more receiving yards than Samuels. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Why?  Was it his 8 tacles that got you so excited?

giphy.gif

He had two games he got seriously playing time on defense - Seattle and Carolina. He looked very good and graded well in the Seattle game and was solid against Carolina

I remember going to the Skins/Bills in Buffalo for first pre-season game of the year...... the year RG3 and Sundberg were drafted. Really close to the Skins sidelines. I remember looking at Sundberg at the time wondering why this high school kid (boyish face and dramatically undersized) was wearing an NFL uniform. Little did I know what a long and successful career that he would go on to. Seems like a great guy.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Lovi said:

Does listing us first mean he's leaning our way?  HAHA.  We won't know till after 10.

I feel like rivera is like me in college, doesn't get out of bed until after noon and doesn't do much of anything until the sun goes down.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

I mean Nelson Alghoar had more receiving yards than Samuels. 

He also had Carr vs Bridgewater.  That's a big gap. 

Not sure gadget is the right word...I'd say versatile and compare him to Gibson, who found more as a RB in turners system.  Samuels would find more WR in that system. 

Just now, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Isn’t that the same 4 teams as JuJu. Starting to think we may just be getting played...maybe not, stay positive..:ols:

I think JuJu was all warm teams other than us.  He's including NY.  But yeah def playing the rest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

He also had Carr vs Bridgewater.  That's a big gap. 

Not sure gadget is the right word...I'd say versatile and compare him to Gibson, who found more as a RB in turners system.  Samuels would find more WR in that system. 

But Aglohar had Wentz before that and Samuels had a healthy Cam before he was injured. 

13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Jax is weird because he'll be in the same boat as he was in Carolina. He wont be the number 1 and probably won't be the number 2 either. Too many cooks in that kitchen with the signings of Marvin Jones and Dorsett. Jets as well now that they have Mims and Corey Davis. 

Dorsett stinks.  They signed him to add speed, if Samuels thinks he'd be playing behind him then I guess he'd come here but I think he'd be ahead of him.   

Edited by drowland

I searched for a LB thread, didn't see one.  I know someone posted the lb depth chart on here not too long ago, but that's buried by now.  Can someone with more knowledge of lb roles post the breakdown of what we currently have in house at lb for wlb, slb, and mlb?  I know bostic is mlb and hudson is wlb, that's all I got. I'm hoping to see some action in the lb dept soon.  Thanks!

Let Miami sign the new toys and send a pick to them for DeVante Parker.

Fitz to Parker works. Very affordable contract left, 3 years about 20mil.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Everett or if they can't get him I'd want this guy at TE.  Dan Arnold

I couldn’t work out yesterday if it was implied we were sniffing around Ertz

1 minute ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

But Aglohar had Wentz before that and Samuels had a healthy Cam before he was injured. 

Yeah was the best passer clearly.  I think Carr is more accurate and plays with vision, which is great for Nelson Agholor, because he didn't drop the ball as much.

Samuels benefited from McCaffrey being injured.  Showed off his running ability.  WFT has a need for speed at the Z and Y.  Samuels might be too expansive but we'll see.