Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Our defense is so bad outside of the DL. Which is okay.

Landon Collins tried to make a play that wasn't his to make, gave up his gap and got torched.

For the rest of the season, the end of Collins' quote on Haskin's will be in my mind where he said "if i wasnt doing my job, i think i would might lose my role too". can someone recognize he cant/isnt doing his job? what a blown FA signing 

11 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We’re not lucky enough to finish with the #1 overall pick. I still predict a 3-13 finish, with the 2nd or 3rd overall pick, as we ruin another drafted QB. 

I say you do whatever it takes to draft Lawrence, sit him on the bench next year and sign every big name OL FA on the market

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Chase Young getting stonewalled by a rookie backup 1 on 1 btw

.....man I kinda wish that since we knew Haskins was on thin ice that we had drafted one of those first round QBs. Maybe one who was available with no real injury scare. Was there one available? How are they doing right now

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

For the rest of the season, the end of Collins' quote on Haskin's will be in my mind where he said "if i wasnt doing my job, i think i would might lose my role too". can someone recognize he cant/isnt doing his job? what a blown FA signing 

His contract gives him leash. That and the only other option is Cam Kurl. Who for some reason they don't seem to want to give a chance to. 

Archived