Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

Kyle Allen is a bum, he has no long or mid range game, and every team knows it.. please bring back Haskins and develop the kid as planned... if this is Ron's idea of 3 easy wins, it's not working. once a bum QB, always a bum QB.... so much for knowing the offense.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

His contract gives him leash. That and the only other option is Cam Kurl. Who for some reason they don't seem to want to give a chance to. 

i dont know why either. he seems to have a nose for the ball is always making plays and seems like a good tackler. if we're all about "development", throw him in. either he's better and elevates us or is just as bad and it's a wash.

4 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

For the rest of the season, the end of Collins' quote on Haskin's will be in my mind where he said "if i wasnt doing my job, i think i would might lose my role too". can someone recognize he cant/isnt doing his job? what a blown FA signing 

Bruce Allen’s legacy will take a few seasons to pass.  Just as was the case with Cerrato. 

Losing the game seems like a forgone conclusion, I am used to it, it's whatever to me, I just am tired of every time Washington plays another mediocre team, we have to hear from the play by play guys how awesome said mediocre team is because they happen to be going up against one of the worst 3 teams in the league. 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Have you been in the Haskins thread?  This statement is definitely false.

Thinking he deserves to play over someone whose coach and teammates don’t think he is working hard enough is not a strong statement about Allen’s ability. 

Just now, Apollian said:

Kyle Allen is a bum, he has no long or mid range game, and every team knows it.. please bring back Haskins and develop the kid as planned... if this is Ron's idea of 3 easy wins, it's not working. once a bum QB, always a bum QB.... so much for knowing the offense.

Bum should never be used. Dudes getting clobbered by 300lb athletes 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Have you been in the Haskins thread?  This statement is definitely false.

well they are dumb. 

That being said I side with Rivera if Haskins wasn't doing what they expected of him we can losr without him just like we lose with him. 

I hope Duane steps up and wins back his position by doing what rivera is asking of him. Once his tummy is better anyway 

1 minute ago, Apollian said:

If Haskins keeps having a stomach ache, why should we reward him with starts?

Archived