Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Yes I know FOX is running ads for the final debate like it's a Pay Per View but keep the politics OUT of here. 

Or you'll be out of here. :) 

Just now, KDawg said:

If that's real and Ron is allowing Turner to make those kinds of decisions, that's grounds for Rivera to lose his job. And I don't say that lightly.

You cannot give full personnel control to your first year OC. You... can't... do it.

If the AP decision, or the Cam decision... was a Rivera decision I can live with it. He's been around the league. He understands personnel. If it was a Turner decision it's scary because he doesn't have any experience in the role. 

I can believe Ron trusts Scotts opinion too much versus not even questions not getting Cam or cutting AP.  That doesn't sound right at all.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That’s not a bad little play by right, but if he had run the route to the sticks he wouldn’t have had had to make such a nifty play. 

I feel like he sat down in the zone because the coverage was sitting at the sticks, but it happened so fast I can't say for sure. Good defenses do that lol

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

This should raise your guys spirits:

"You Like That" threw an ugly pick on his first pass of the day, and just threw another bad one. 

I actually don't like it, the Vikings are on the verge of taking to their own Trevor Tank. I want all opposition cleared.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Blake Martinez and Bradberry were great FA signings by them. And their DLine can stop the run, really good DTs

It’s concerning that Rivera didn’t value Bradberry that highly even after several years of working with him. This secondary would be so much better with Bradberry, and probably Tre Boston too. 

Archived